05

Hidden Identity

 

 05.
   Pleather Pants
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

Beepbeep. Beepbeep. Beepbeep.

Bomi groaned as she fidgeted with her covers to sit up. She carelessly rubbed her eyes and grabbed her phone, looking at the time. The sun shined through the window as the phone showed it to be a comfortable nine thirty.

Today was her day off, after EXO won Music Bank last night Lee Soo Man decided to give everyone the day off. Which meant for everybody who had a working brain and any sorts of common sense, they were going to get some sleep. 

But Bomi, being the ball of energy she is, decided that she was going to go out with one of her friends today. So that meant waking up at nine thirty and visiting various clothing stores around Seoul. 

Lazily dragging herself to the bathroom she stood in front of the mirror, not knowing what to do. She looked at the duffel bag that held all of her 'Biho' stuff, but she didn't need that today. What was she supposed to do? She combed out her hair and washed her face, brushed her teeth, but then that left her standing in front of the mirror drawing a blank. 

She decided that she would go back after dressing herself, which is also where she had no idea what to do. Her closet has accumulated so many clothes for Biho, that there were barely any for Bomi. She spent so long looking through her collection of T-Shirts and sweat pants until she remembered the outfit that she wore at her audition for Jieun's MV. 

She shoved all of the black clothes to one side of the closet and pulled out an already complete outfit hanging on the hanger. A pair of black leggings and an oversized pastel orange sweater were thrown onto her bed a long with a pair of cfloral Doc Martins and a white tank to finish it off. It was a bit odd for summer, but it was all she had - besides, the sweater was lightweight.

She stood infront of the mirror, still debating if she was forgetting something. She had her watch on, so what was missing? It felt so weird to be done getting ready so early, and she wasn't supposed to meet Suzy for another half an hour. She plopped herself down on her white lace comforter and pulled out her MAC laptop and went right to YouTube.

Is it wrong to watch your own videos? Well, they weren't exactly hers, they were the group she was a dancer for. She typed 'EXO' into the search bar and Wolf came up. Even though she had been working with EXO from the start of the Wolf project, she had yet to see the music video. 

She mouthed the words along with each member, and smiled at their 'wolf' faces. She was half way through the music video, and she was rather enjoying it. Seeing the costumes was one thing that took control not to giggle at. Especially Luhan's 'pom-pom' sleeves.

Luhan. 

Luhan's shirt. 

Luhan. 

Luhan shirtless. 

Bomi had a small flashback to yesterday, and seeing the little deer shirtless. She felt her stomach fill with butterflies at just the thought. Then there was Kris, looking as perfect as ever back-stage. That look he gave her yesterday gave her both chills up her spine and made her stomach flip. She was almost sold out, by a coordi-noona. 



"Hey Bomi!" called Suzy from across the store. It was a cute little place that sold everything from shoes to makeup. Alright, maybe it's not that little, but it is cheap - and that's what counts.

"Suzy!" Bomi called. She speed-walked over to where Suzy was standing, she was looking at a pair of black pleather leggings and them a very thoughtful look. "What do you think? Can I pull these off?"

Bomi reached her hand out to feel the fabric and smiled. "Yeah! Totally, with those booties that you got from Busan and one of your jackets - it'll look SO hot." 

Suzy elbowed Bomi, "You're so awesome." 

"Hey, I learned from the best." Bomi smiled.

Suzy took the pants off the rack and slung them over her forearm and continued shopping. "So, what'd you do last night? I didn't see you online."

So, yeah. Suzy doesn't really know about Biho, like, at all. Bomi first met Suzy at a New Years Eve party that Bae invited her to last year. When Suzy asked how she knew Bae, she lied and told her that he was a family friend. "I was really tired from work, I literally crashed when I got home from work."

Suzy sympathized. "Ah, I get you. Being in front of a computer screen can really tire your eyes out."

When she asked what she did for a job, Bomi panicked by saying that she works with source code and programming for electronics.

"You bet. I forgot my eye drops yesterday too." Said Bomi as she took a baby blue sleeveless blouse of a rack.

"I really need to start making you checklists before you leave the house." Suzy laughed. 

Just then, Bomi felt a hand lightly grip her shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss? Do you happen to know where I can find-"

Bomi immediately turned around and dropped the shirt out of shock. Her gaze followed up the man's chest up to his puffy pink lips and then to his dark chocolate eyes. 

What was Kai doing at a girls store? What was he doing in public in the first place?

It seemed like time stopped as they just stood there and looked at each other. Why wasn't he saying anything? Why wasn't she saying anything? Bomi opened to speak, when he interrupted her. 

"Biho?"


 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Hey guys! 
This chapter was kind of fun to write. Not really sure why though. 

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys if you know any good poster/

graphic shops? I really want to get a nice poster for the story. 

See you in chapter six! Mwah~!