15

Hidden Identity

 

 15.
      She, With Long Black Hair
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

"Look, I don't care what you say. I am not going to dinner with him."

"But why not." Suzy cooed. "You never go out, you've never had a boyfriend. So when an adorable charmer shoves an offer in your face you're going to deny it?"

"Yup."

Suzy scratched her head, "You are really something."

Bomi giggled, "Thanks."

"But you're going."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Why?"

Bomi took in a deep breath, she knew she had to tell her sometime, but she never thought it would be now. 

"I've seen him shirtless." 

Suzy paused, "Y-you, what?"

"Luhan? I've seen him shirtless."

Suzy looked like she wanted to say something, but just couldn't find the words. 

"Do you know why I've had you pick me up at the SM building so often?"

She thought for a second. "...No. Actually no, I don't."

Bomi bit her lip, "It's because I work there."

"You do not."

"I do too! I'm a dancer!"

"You told me you work with computers! You helped me fix my own!"

She rolled her eyes, "Weren't you curious as to why you didn't have audio for like a week?"

Suzy went silent. 

"I work at SM, but-" She stopped, how does one put this? "I'm not a girl when I'm there."

She looked at Suzy who didn't seem to follow, "Uh, what?"

"I dress as a boy."

"Gross!"

"Hush up! It is not!" She sighed, trying not to cave, "When I auditioned, all of the girls spots were taken,"

"So your first idea was to audition as a boy?"

She bit her lip, it did sound pretty crazy when you say it out loud. "I didn't have any friends, and my family was all over the place at the time. I just kind of wanted to get away."

"So when I met you at the party.."

"It was like my third or fourth year away from home."

Suzy was still trying to process the info, "Huh..."

"And Luhan is a member of EXO, a group I dance for." Said Bomi, "I've been with them for a while. Kris is also a member."

Her facial expression brightened, "I'M GOING TO DINNER WITH AN IDOL?!"

Clutching her nose bridge, she hushed her, "You're missing the point." She faced her again, "One of the members already knows I'm a girl, and that's one too many."

"Is that the one you were making out with?"

"We were not making out! He's just a butthead is all."

"Butthead? Is he the guy in your phone?" Suzy gasped, "You like him!"

"Yah! I do not!"

"Then how come you won't go on a date with Luhan?"

"He shouldn't even be going out at night anyway..."

"Bomi?"

"I don't know alright! I don't even know anymore."

"Anymore?"

Oh goodness, she didn't expect to share this much tonight. 

"Well, when I first started dancing for EXO I thought I had this huge crush on Kris. But then Kai found out who I was and it was like everything changed."

"Damn, I need popcorn or something. This is like watching a drama come out of your mouth."

Bomi smiled and lightly punched Suzy's arm, "You're crazy."

"Anyway, I went to breakfast with Kai the other day, and he was unbelievably sweet."

"So he's your boyfriend?"

"No! Or, at least I don't think so."

"So you don't want to go to dinner with Luhan because you're still at a controversy with yourself over Kai and Kris?"

"Finally."

"Whatever!"

"I just don't want to bring Luhan into this. He's such a sweet little deer, I couldn't stand to drag another member into my mess. It's bad enough that Kai knows! And now I somehow have Kris' number and he wants me to come into the studio to meet everyone-"

"Wait, Bomi or the other one?"

"He wants to meet me, Bomi. May I continue?"

"Yes, you may."

"He wants me to meet everyone, right? But Bomi can't go in without Biho-"

"Hold up, who's Biho?"

"Biho is my name under SM."

"Ahhh, I get you."

"So I'll never be able to meet Kris as who I am. I thought that I could, maybe meet him properly as Bomi outside of practice but that fell to shatters when he had seen me in the drug store."

Suzy thought, "Well, now that you bring up the name EXO..."

"Hm?"

"Weeeeelllllll..."

"Out with it Suzy!"

"You know that party you're going to? Weeellllll, it's kiinnndaaaa a celebration party for EXO and aaaallll of the members are kiiinnndaaa going to be there."

Bomi's eyes grew wide as she threw a pillow at Suzy. "Yah! Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I thought you would be surprised and happy at the fact you'll be meeting idols! And then this just happened..."

Bomi fell to her back on the bed and covered her face with one of Suzy's soft cotton lace pillows. She sighed. 

"But you're still going to dinner with Luhan."

She shot up, "Are you crazy? Were you not listening to what I just said?"

"I'm just saying! You said that he's a sweet guy, I don't think that you should ditch him. Plus, I already said yes for you!"

Bomi rolled her eyes, "Then what do you expect me to do?"

"How about a makeover?"

"How's that supposed to help?"

"I give you a different look, just for one night. You'll turn from Bomi to Hottie in no time."

She gave a look. 

"I mean, not that your not hot - it's just that i'll put a lot of makeup on you and temporary hair dye and-"

She broke out laughing, "You are hilarious when you try to defend yourself." She high-fived Suzy, "I'm in."

"On one condition." Suzy gripped Bomi's hand.

"Waaaa~ What now?"

"You have to let me do your hair and makeup when we go to the celebration too."

"Suzy-"

"Come on! It'll be so fun and we can have a sleep over and I'll teach you how to wear eyeliner!"

She cracked a smile, "Alright." 

"What time is it?"

Bomi checked her phone, "Five thirty two."

Suzy shot a huge smile, "We better get ready for dinner then, shouldn't we?"


"I hate you so much."

"Whaaaat? I think it looks cute!"

Long black hair and a pair of blue circle lense, black eyeliner ulzzang style with a bit of pink blush. She had on a tight black cotton dress and a pair of Suzy's sky high heels, how she expected her to walk - nobody will ever know. 

"This, is so. Not. Me." She glared at Suzy in the mirror.

She just shrugged, "Isn't that the point?"

"I don't think I've ever worn something so tight." Being a to such tight clothes, she fiddled with the belt around her waist.

"Thats because nothing fits you, here." She handed Bomi a black blazer that fit a bit loosely on her, "There - now you have another layer. And it's loose, happy?"

"Very," Said Bomi as she rolled up the sleeves. 

Suzy checked her phone, "Ah! We've gotta get going!"

Both girls hurried out the door, Suzy's pulling didn't help Bomi's lack of balance though. 



"I can't believe you."

"What?"

"'What?' What do you mean 'what'?" Kris stood up and faced the mirror to straighten his tie, "You can't date. You know that right? If you get caught you're dead meat."

"So it's different with you?" Luhan fiddled with his hair until it fell perfectly to his liking. 

Kris smirked, "Asking a girl on a date isn't the same as them throwing themselves at you."

"So you don't like Suzy?"

Kris' face turned red, "Uh-well, she's hot. There, that's it."

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "Kris? Do you have a cru-"

"NO!" Kris boomed, "I only spoke with her for a few minutes and I don't know her that well. How can I crush for her only after a few minutes?"

Luhan smiled slyly, "Whatever you say Kris."

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means we've gotta get going. Hurry up and finish tieing your shoes. I want to get there early."

"You lucky little-"

"What was that?"

Kris bit his lip and sighed, "...nothing." He grunted. 

"I thought so."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

We're at fifteen subbies at chapter fifteen! How cool is that?!
Anyway, I hope you guys like the story - it's about to get all kinds of
interesting real soon.
I love your comments! Please, don't hesitate guys! I know there are at least
thirteen of you who don't comment - don't be shy~~!
(p.s I didn't have a lot of time to look over this chapter to please forgive 
any mistakes!)
Mwah~!.