14

Hidden Identity

 

 14.
      Drug Store Adventures
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

"LuuuuLuuuuuu~"

Sehun's faint and crackly voice emerged from his bedroom. "LuuLuuu~ Come here~!"

Luhan rolled his eyes and looked over to Kris who was busy watching T.V. The living area was their safe area, away from all of those who were currently quarantined.

With a small sigh, Luhan dropped his phone on the coffee table and headed back to Sehun's room. Covering his mouth with his shirt he flicked on the light.

"Yes Sehun?"

Sehun shielded his face with his blanket. "I need more medicine~"

Luhan leaned against the wall, "Yah, show me your face."

"No!" Sehun dived even further under the covers, "I shall show nobody my face in such a state!"

Luhan giggled, "Alright, alright. I'll go get you some medicine from the cabinet."

Sehun peaked an eye from under the blanket, "What cabinet? Kris told me that we ran out last night."

Luhan stopped in place and glanced over to Kris who was currently snacking on potato chips, still lazily sitting on the couch. He sighed with defeated and shut off Sehun's light, "Alright Senshinnie. I'll go get the medicine, but make sure that you get rest while we're gone."

"Thank you LuLu~"

"Aish, whatever."

Luhan walked back out to the living room and tossed Kris his shoes. "Get up, we have to go to the drugstore."

Kris looked confused, "What for?"

"Medicine, dummy."

"Medicine? Why do we need medicine?"

Luhan gave Kris a look, "Oh, I don't know Dduijang. Maybe because we have ten sick boys in here?" He slid on a pair of white sneakers. "Well? Put your shoes on! Those kids won't last forever."

Kris rolled his eyes once more before huffing and tieing his shoes. He stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey! This is no time for a potty break!"

Kris looked at Luhan from the bathroom, "I'm not using the 'potty', I'm fixing my hair."

Luhan checked his watch, if they didn't move fast all of the stores would be closed and he would have to listen to Sehun's complaining all night. He grabbed Kris' arm and pulled him out of the bathroom, "But my hairspray!"

"Oh hush up, it's just the drug store."

"Exactly!"

"Oh just come on! Oh, Kai-" Luhan pointed to him eating a bowl of cereal on the couch, "You're in charge!"


 


"Trust me, drugstore nail polishes do the same as expensive brands." Suzy explained. She handed Bomi two shades of pink.

"Really? I didn't know that." Bomi took the polishes in her hands, "What are these for?"

"I want to test you. Which one of these would go better with a yellow undertone?"

Bomi studied the colors, "This one?" She held up a bright pink polish and shook the bottle. Suzy smiled.

"I'm so proud." Both girls giggled.

"Well we wouldn't even be here in the first place if you had told me last night!"

Bomi and Suzy both turned their attention towords the door. A tall, handsome man was being pulled by the wrist by an adorable prince-like man.

Suzy's eyes sparkled, and immediately wanted to leap at the opportunity. "Oh, my god. Perfectio-"

"No!" Bomi grasped Suzy's wrist and held her back. Suzy looked behind her at Bomi.

"What are you doing? They're so hot!"

Bomi bit her lip, "Uh, they-they're bad news."

Suzy cocked her head, "What do you mean bad news? How can they be bad news while looking so good?" Bomi stayed silent. "You're so silly."

Taking her grip back from Bomi's delicate hand, she skipped off to go flirt with them in the cold medicine isle. Bomi stood there, in shock. She quickly put the polish back (sadly, she put it in the blue section), and made a mad dash for the medicine isle.

"Oh really? That is so cool." Bomi spotted Suzy leaning against the wall, twirling her hair around her fingers. Luhan was desperately trying to find the cold medicine while Kris seemed to enjoy the attention.

"Suzy!"

Both Kris and Suzy turned their attention to Bomi, who was walking down the isle as calmly as she could, "Suzy, we've gotta get going."

"What for?" She smiled at Kris, "We still have some spare time."

"Please? I'm not feeling well, can we go?"

"Yeah, Kris. Can you leave the poor girl alone and help me find the stupid medicine?"

Bomi looked behind Kris to find a frustrated Luhan, scanning the wall for medicine. "What are you looking for?"

Luhan didn't even look up, "Something to help with headaches and back pain."

Bomi walked right passed Kris and squatted next to Luhan, brushing her fingers passed several different kinds. Luhan stopped and watched her, "Here. Try this." She stood up and handed him the bottle with a smile.

"What is it?" He inspected the bottle.

"Advil, silly." She gave him a playful punch in the shoulder, but then something finally clicked in that blonde brain of hers. Hey, Bomi - Biho isn't here at the moment. Don't touch him!

She internally froze, cursing herself for what she had done.

"You're pretty."

Everybody was quiet. Kris and Suzy looked over to Luhan and Bomi. Her eyes grew huge, that wasn't supposed to happen.

"W-wha-"

"I said, that you're pretty."

She gulped. What was happening?

"U-uh, w-well...I-I do-don't-"

Luhan giggled, "You're so silly." He touched her arm, and to her surprise she had gotten chills down her spine. "Have dinner with me."

If it was possible, Bomi's eyes grew larger. Suzy gasped and Kris took hold of Luhan's shoulder. "Remember Sehun. Senshinnie is sick at home and needs you." Kris whispered in Luhan's ear.

Luhan swatted Kris' hand away, his eyes completely glued to Bomi's. She looked over to Suzy, who gave her an excited 'thumbs up'.

"Uh- I don't think that that would be-"

"She'll do it."

Bomi gave Suzy a death stare. She happily skipped to Bomi's side and shook hands with Luhan.

"N-no, I ca-can't-"

"So it's a date?"

"Yes."


 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Oh my, what is going on here?

Hahah. Hope you liked this chapter~!

It took an unecpected turn, even as I was writing it.

What will happen next? Stay tuned!

Mwah!