01 : prologue

Hidden Identity

Prologue;


It was two o'clock in the morning when her alarm went off. The sharp and short noises escaping from her phone sprung her into a seated position in her bed. With a small groan she reached to her bed-side table and shut off the alarm. She rubbed her eyes and combed her hair out of her face with her hands.

She stepped her warm feet onto the cold oak floor. The hem of her loose T-shirt fell from just above her ribs to the waist band of her sweat pants. Step by step she walked in the light of the sun slowly rising on the horizon to her bathroom. She flicked on the light and covered her eyes to block out the harshness of the yellow bulb.

She took a few steps further into the bathroom to where she could comfortably stand in front of the mirror. She took her hands away from her face and looked at her reflection. Her long, bleach blonde hair that fell comfortably to her tailbone. Her fair skin which held a perfect, clear complexion. Her deep brown eyes that were uniquely shaped, the product of two different cultures. And her bright white, straight teeth which had taken nearly two years to complete.

No Bomi was beautiful, naturally gorgeous. But at two o'clock in the morning, it was time to cover it all up. She dug out her black duffel bag which held all of the ingredients that changed her look on the daily. Her black circle lenses, her black eyeliner pencil, duct tape and much more.

Every morning after washing her face she undresses, and with as much strength as she bares, she tightly wraps the duct tape around her chest, making it appear as flat as a very slender mans chest would look. She always puts on a white ribbed tank top, and then whatever loose T-Shirt of her choosing.

Next is her loose, black sweat pants. Even during those hot summer days, Bomi bares thick black sweat pants that go all the way down to her ankles to cover her smooth and slim legs. Under her sweat pants she wears knee-high black socks with a pair of black and white converse or Nike's on her feet, just to be safe.

Going more north, she takes the black pencil and carefully traces a thin black line on her lash line. This makes her eyes appear more Korean, and less American. In her case, the way she lines them, makes her delicate eyes appear more masculine, and less feminine.

Her hair. Her beautiful, healthy, long blonde hair. Even as beautiful as it is, it always gets hidden. Tucked away in a bun at the back of her neck, which is covered by a black hoodie. Taking her comb she parts her hair in a deep side parting and sweeps her light fringe across her small forehead, like a young boys hair would look. And with an extra strong hair tie, she pulls the rest of it back in to a messy, but secure, low bun.

And lastly, the mask. Bomi had a vast collection of face masks. From punk rock ones, to just simple breathing ones, these are what really sealed the deal for her. She took the ear strap and hooked it around her ear and swung it around her face to meet with the other. 

And now, beautiful No Bomi has transformed into flower boy, No Biho.

Believe it or not, this process usually takes a total of four hours (also including regular things like brushing your teeth and eating breakfast), which is remarkably better than the original six it used to take her when she first became part of SM. But even at six o'clock in the morning, there is still so much work to be done.

Being one of EXO's new back-up dancers, Bomi has been officially put in charge of fetching everyone's morning coffee. Coffee latte for Xiu Min. Espresso for Luhan. Mocha coffee for Kris. Cappuccino for Lay. Espresso Macchiato for Chen. Mocha latte for Tao. Iced cappuccino for Suho. Iced Espresso for Chanyeol. Latte Macchiato for D.O. Espresso Romano for Baekhyun. Plain iced coffee for Kai and a soy bean latte for Sehun.

Yup, everyday. Everyday Bomi brings all twelve drinks to the dance studio, and every day only a select few say two simple words. Thank you. She hears them from Kris' deeper, almost husky voice. From Luhan's sweet, and soft voice. From Kai's sincere, yet y voice and from Baekhyun's cheerful and happy voice.

She walked up to the SME building holding the two trays worth of coffee and unlocked the door with the personal key she was given from Lee Soo Man and headed upstairs to the third floor where EXO's dance studio was held. In the elevator she passed the floor where Girls Generation's dorms were currently being held, due to their recent comeback. And she also passed the stage-dressing floor - where all of the glamorous costumes were kept safe and sound.

That's the main reason that Bomi joined SM. She loves to preform. She was a shy girl, back before she was accepted as a trainee. She kept to herself and always had her nose stuck in a book, whether it be a mystery or a romance she always had one in her hand. She hadn't to many friends either. Just a couple that she wasn't all that close too, and when she had gotten the guts to dye her hair blonde, thinking that it would make her noticed, it only drove them away. So, with literally nothing to loose, she left.

The studio was empty. It was a bit chilly as well. Bomi set the coffee next to the corresponding practice shoes of each member of EXO and recycled the cardboard holders that she had gotten to carry them in. She walked in front of the mirror, the huge and crystal clean mirror that stretched wall to wall, and began to stretch.

Half an hour later and you've got six more dancers in the practice room as well, also stretching. And then, from all the way down the hallway you could hear all twelve boys talking as they strut down the hallway. Well, almost all of them were talking. Teenage boys don't function very well without their morning coffee.

The clinking of the silver door knob on the glass door was the cue for all dancers to get off their butts and to get on their feet. Almost simultaneously, every dancer in the room was on their feet and bowing as the members walked into the room. And one by one, everybody bowed.

"Goodmorning Luhan-ssi."

"Goodmorning Xiu Min-ssi."

"Goodmorning Kris-ssi."

"Goodmorning Suho-ssi."

"Goodmorning Lay-ssi."

"Goodmorning Baekhyun-ssi."

"Goodmorning Chanyeol-ssi."

"Goodmorning Chen-ssi."

"Goodmorning D.O.-ssi."

"Goodmorning Tao-ssi."

"Goodmorning Kai-ssi."

"Goodmorning Sehun-ssi."

The light smell of a musky-yet-sweet cologne filled the room as each handsome boy switched their sneakers to the ones that they will be wearing on stage. They each picked up their coffee after tying their shoes and took a sip. A few faces turned to smile at her, but not all. She kept telling herself that she should be more understanding, that it's early in the morning and she shouldn't be frustrated. But then she remembers that she wakes up at two o'clock. Then another thought traces her head.

Waking up at two is her own choice.

Suho walked to the front of the practice room and looked around at the scattered trainee's. "Ah! Goodmorning everyone! Are you all stretched?"  Xiu Min walked up next to him, "We have a lot of work to do today! Hope you all had a good nights rest."

From the corner of the room Kai called out to the two, "Hey! You want me to press play now?"

Xiu Min looked around the room. "Places everybody!"

"Wait!" Luhan said, "You do realize we haven't even stretched yet, right?" He chuckled.

Sehun almost turned red at his embarrassment. "Oh, right. Let's do that now." He motioned everyone to gather in the middle of the floor for stretching. He stopped by Bomi who was now standing in the back by the sky-wall. He leaned in close to her, "Hey, next time as for a bit more sugar in my iced cappuccino, arasso?"

She bit her lip underneath her mask. Bomi felt her heart speed up, like it would with any other handsome boy this close to her.  But she wasn't Bomi, she was Biho. She cleared and lowered her voice a few octaves, "Arasso."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Whoop! Prologue is done! What do you all think so far?
I typed this up at like midnight so I hope it doesn't too hard.
See you all in the next chapter! Mwah~!