Kiss.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
New Main Poster :) Wasn't satisfied with the first one I made haha!           ______________________________________________________________     OST For this chapter: Really recommend you playing it while reading it :D   Donghae was woken up with Yuri’s nudging.        

 

“Donghae, wake up. Il-eona!! Stop hugging me now.” Yuri demanded trying to loosen his grip.        

 

“No...” Donghae grunted. “I wanna sleep more.” Donghae told her. He had his eyes closed and was hugging Yuri even tighter.    

 

“Why don’t you let me go and then continue your sleep, sounds good?!” Yuri asked.      

 

Donghae wanted to tell her to stay. Somehow he could sleep so easily and better when he’s hugging her.      

 

“Fine.” Donghae pushed Yuri harshly away.

     

--------------------------

 

“Since it’s the last day of Mr. Donghae and Mrs. Yuri Lee, everyone will have fun all day!” Kim announced as they finished breakfast.              

“Wait, Donghae and Yuri are married?!” One of the little kids asked.

 

 

    “Yeah! You guys didn’t know that?!” Kim asked.            

“No...so how come they don’t have a baby?!” A 3 year old asked.

 

 

    Kim didn’t know what to say. She looked at Yuri and Donghae. Donghae and Yuri exchanged looks.

 

 

  *Ah-hem* “It’s its-”          

The 5 year old interrupted Donghae. “Is it because Donghae is mean?! He’s so mean, he will never have a baby!!”

 

 

  Everyone started laughing.           “He’s so mean! He scares the baby away!” One kid shouted.        

“YAH! THAT’S SO NOT TR-” Yuri slapped him. “Stop.” She whispered.

 

 

  “But I’m not mea-”        

“Okayyyyy!! Let’s go have some fun!!!” Yuri exclaimed.

         

“First game is the hugging game. Everyone will dance on their own freely. Once the music stops, you will need to to make a group of 10, since there’s 21 people playing. There will be 1 person left out. Then you play again but this time, you can only have 9 people in a group. SO 2 people will be left out. Then again, but 8 and so on. You have to be scattered. Don’t cheat. Let’s begin now!!” Kim exclaimed.

 

 

  Kim begins to play music. Everyone starts dancing till the music stops. 10 orphans went up to Yuri and hugged her. 11 other ones went to Donghae but one came too late.

 

 

  “Awwww...” The kid pouts.

 

 

  “Nice try, honey.” Kim patted his head. “Let’s begin again! But this time only 9 people in a group.”

 

 

  They kept playing till there were only 3 people left. It was Donghae, Yuri and a 17 year old boy.

 

 

  The music stopped. Donghae for some reason ran up to Yuri and Yuri ran up to Donghae and hugged each other.

 

 
“YEAHH!! We won!!” Donghae and Yuri jumped around in each other arms. Then they realized they were hugging each other. They awkwardly and quickly let go of each other. Donghae scratches his head. Yuri starts to puff her cheeks.

 

“Well, let’s head on to the mud pool!” Kim shouted.

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

  “Yuri!!! Drag me!!” Donghae demanded. He saw the everyone else doing it except for Yuri and him.    

“No!!” Yuri refused.

 

 

  “Or do you want to see the little orphans dragging me?! I don’t think so.” Donghae made her agree.

 

 

  Yuri sighs and begins to drag Donghae on the sled along the mud.       Donghae begins to laugh. “WHEEE!!!”        

Yuri was trying her hardest to

Please log in to read the full chapter