With You.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yuri was speechless. Yuri blinked a couple of times. She gulped hard.


 

“I-I’m going to-to zap with w-with this p-pen.” Yuri stuttered. Donghae moved his eyes from her lips to the pen, which was held in her hand but Donghae had already pinned both of her hands against the wall. Donghae snatched the pen from her and snapped it.


 

“What are-” Yuri stopped talking when Donghae threw the pen to the right of him.


 

“What are you going to do without it, huh?!” He eyes trailed back to her lips.


 

Donghae leaned in closer. Yuri closed her eyes shut and backed her head as far as she could.

 

Donghae smirked. “Tchh.” He lets go of her and lays down on the bed, covering himself.


 

Yuri stays standing still.


 

Donghae noticed she didn’t move. He turned his body towards her.


 

“Aren’t you sleeping?!” He asked.


 

“N-neh.” Yuri grabbed a pillow and walks over to the bathroom.


 

“Where are you going?!” Donghae asked.


 

“I’ll sleep in the bathroom.” Yuri stated before she closed the bathroom door, forgetting to lock the door.


 

“Yuri-ah...this is only the beginning. You won’t be able to change me. And I will make your life miserable so we can divorce.” Donghae smirked. Donghae quickly closed his eyes and snoozed off.

 

--------------------------

 

Morning rose, Donghae went to the bathroom to take a leak.


 

He pulled down his boxers and began to urinate. Donghae begins whistling, closing his eyes.


 

Yuri, sleeping inside the bathtub, woke up slowly due to Donghae’s urinating and whistling.

 

 

Yuri rubs her eyes and opens. Her eyes widen as she saw something she didn’t expect to see.

 

 

“AAHHHH!!!!” Yuri starts screaming. She began to cover her eyes.


 

Right when Yuri made an utter, Donghae moved away, still peeing but covering his area.


 

“AAAHHHHH!!” Donghae screams.


 

“MY INNOCENT EYES!!!” Yuri cried out.


 

“YAAHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” He asked screaming at her.


 

“Sleeping?! What do you think?!” Yuri snapped back.


 

“Well you should’ve told me you were in here! If I would’ve known, I would’ve woken you up to get out!” Donghae shouted.


 

“What?! I told you I was sleeping in the bathroom!!! You should’ve knocked!!” Yuri started yelling at him.


 

“What?! No you didn’t! You nev-” Donghae paused thinking about last night.

 

Donghae scratches his head. “Well you should’ve said something when I walked in! Or do you find me attractive and wanted to see it?!’ Donghae smirked.

 

 

“Bwoh?! Neo micheoseo??!” Yuri asked him.


 

“I ain’t crazy!” Donghae sticks out his tongue. “Now get out so I can poop.” Yuri got out of the tub. She made a fist at him.


 

Donghae makes a fart sound with his mouth at her.


 

As she reached the door, her left foot stepped on something wet. She looked down and then looked at Donghae.


 

“Don’t tell me this is pee...” Yuri glared at him.

 

Donghae scratches his head and chuckles a little.


 

“Arrrggghhh!” Yuri felt disgusted.


 

Yuri left the bathroom and Donghae began laughing. “Hehehehhe!”


 

Donghae yelled out from the bathroom. “I’m going to take a shower, okay?! And can you bring me an outfit from my suitcase?!”


 

“NO!! WHY DON’T YOU-” Yuri thought of something. “OKAY!!” Yuri shouted back. She was about to wipe her foot on the carpet until she got an idea.


 

Yuri took an outfit from his luggage and began to wipe her foot with it.


 

“Hehehehe! This is what you get!!” Yuri laughed to herself as she cleaned the pee off of her left foot.


 

“Yah! YURI-AH!! What is taking you so long?!?” Donghae yelled from the bathroom.


 

“COMING!!! Grrrr! Can’t you be a little patient?!” Yuri finishes wiping and neatly and quickly folds the outfit. Yuri opens the bathroom door and goes in.

 

“Where do you want me to put it?!” Yuri asked. Donghae pops his head out of the curtains.

 

“Here, give it to me.” Donghae reached out his hand.

 

As Yuri hands him the outfit, Donghae starts splashing water on her. “HAHAHHAHA!!”

 

“Stop it!” Yuri screamed as Donghae got her soaking wet. Yuri pushed him back causing him to fall back into the tub.


 

“HHAHAHAHHA!” Yuri started bursting of laughter as she heard Donghae falling back.

 

 

“Bye bye!” Yuri continued laughing as she closed the door.

 

 

 

“Heheheheh!” Yuri laughed quietly to herself. She rubs her hands together. “I’m so evil. He should learn his lesson to never mess with a person like me!”

 

Yuri was trying to turn on the TV but she didn’t know how to.


 

Yuri bites her fingers. “How do I do this?!” Yuri asked herself. The bathroom door opened suddenly and Donghae came out making a weird face.


 

“What?!” Yuri asked him as he walked over to her.


 

“What’s that smell?! Do you smell that?!” Donghae asked.


 

“Smell what?!” Yuri asked pretending not to know anything. Yuri let out a little chuckle.


 

“That smell...it’s like..it’s like...”


 

Yuri raised one of eyebrows.


 

“Like...pee...” Donghae told her making a disgusted face.


 

“I don’t smell anything.” Yuri stated.


 

“Something’s wrong with your nose.” Donghae took his index finger and pushed her nose back. Yuri pouts and rubs her nose.


 

Donghae began moving to different places around the room and sniffs his surroundings.


 

“I smell it here.” Donghae walks over to a different place and sniffs. Yuri laughs quietly as he does this.


 

“And here too!” Donghae moves to another place. “Here also!! Why do I smell if everywhere?! Or is it-” Donghae sniffs his shirt.


 

“Auugghhhhhh!” Donghae takes his shirt off. “What did they do to my shirt?! Dump a bucket of pee on it?!” Donghae throws his shirt into the trash.


 

Yuri looked at his body. She gulped.


 

He caught her looking. “You like my body, huh?!” Donghae smiles and smirks. He slowly walks to where Yuri was standing.


 

Donghae put his body against hers, trapping her between the wall and him. She could feel his abs being pressed against her body.


 

“W-Why do you always like getting cl-close to me?!” Yuri asked him.


 

“Me?! Girl, please. I’m trying to make you hate me. I also want to annoy you and scare you.” Donghae explained with a smirk.


 

“Don’t worry. I already hate you. I will never fall for you!” Yuri sticks out her tongue.


 

“So are you the one that made my shirt smelled like pee?!” Donghae asked her.


 

“Bw-woh?! What are you talking a-about?! No such things.” Yuri looked away from Donghae and told him.


 

“You sure?! I caught you laughing...” Donghae suspected Yuri.


 

Yuri pushed Donghae away. “I’m going to take a shower.” She quickly stated and headed to the bathroom.


 

“Hmm... I’ll get you back, Yuri.” Donghae rubs his hands together.



 

***

 

“For two please.” Donghae informed the waiter. Donghae and Yuri were at a fancy restaurant having breakfast. Yuri has never been to one so she doesn’t know anything.

 

 

“This way please.” The waiter grabbed two menus and head them to a table near a mini fountain.

 

 

The waiter places the menu on each side. “Hello, my name is Steve and I'm going to be your waiter this morning. What drinks can I get for you two?!” The waiter asks.

 

“I’ll have ice coffee please.” Donghae looks at the beverages available on the menu.

 

Yuri looks at it but doesn’t know what to choose. “I’ll just have water, please and thank you.” Yuri quickly made her choice. The waiter was dazed by her beauty and elegant nance.

 

“Okay, I will get that for you two. When you are ready, I will take your orders.” The waiter walked away to get the drinks.

 

“Hmmm...let’s seee...” Donghae looks at the menu.

 

 

“I’ll just get some blueberry waffles.” Donghae said to himself.

“What are you getting?!” Donghae looks up from his menu and to her.

 

“I’ll get the breakfast pizza.” Yuri didn’t know what that was but it sounded delicious in the description.


 

The waiter came back with their drinks. “Here you go.” He places the drinks.


 

“Thank you.” Yuri thanked.


 

“What about your orders?!" Steve asked.


 

“I’ll just get the blueberry waffles with a little bit of maple syrup but LOTS of whip cream.” Donghae hands him back the menu.


 

“And you, pretty miss?!” The waiter asks Yuri.


 

Yuri laughs, “Why thank you. But I’ll just get the breakfast pizza.” Yuri handed him back the menu.


 

“Anything for you, pretty lady. Would you like the pizza crispy or soft?!” The waiter softly asked.

 

“Umm...Crispy please. Thank you.” She said.


 

Donghae looked at Yuri and the waiter back and forth.


 

“I’d like my waffles soft, please. And would you stop staring at my wife. Please and thank you.” Donghae told the waiter who couldn’t stop staring at Yuri.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter