On Accident.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

Credit: onlyulhae (tumblr)

onlyulhae wrote:

YulHae - The Signature (SMTown Seoul)

1st photo : Yuri gave her signature on Sungmin’s shirt. Donghae staring @ Yul and Min

2nd photo : Yul’s signature position (top)

3rd photo : Donghae wanted to write down his signature on the top part of Sungmin’s shirt

4th photo : But, Sungmin asked him to write down his signature on the bottom :p

LOL poor donghae >,<

2Min photo (Changmin + Sungmin) YulHae’s signatures position :))

(hae’s signature : beneath the yuri’s signature)

notes:

mybe you thought we’re too delusional, but you can find the video/fancam on youtube ^^

***

Oh my gosh...my YulHae feels...<33333

 

 

 

WARNING: Very short chapter. Wrote this chapter in 7 minutes lmao! I have no time!! >.<             Next morning:     Donghae woke up, finding his body to be quite cold. He figured he was not clothed. Donghae looks around to see his clothes laying around on the ground. So was Yuri's undergarments. Donghae's eyes widened. He turned to the side and saw Yuri laying next to him, covered in a blanket but her bare arms and collarbone were shown. There were dried blood on the bed sheets.     Donghae turned to the side again and examined Yuri's beautiful face. There was a bruise near the corner of her lips. He slowly reaches to her lips and softly moved his fingers over her bruise. Yuri suddenly woke up and looked at him straight in the eyes. They stayed like that for awhile. Donghae remembers the same way they stared before they started.     Flashback:     After Donghae got Yuri onto the bed, both being fully , he got on top of her and both stared into each others eyes for awhile. It was long enough that Donghae's eyes began to form tears. When Yuri saw his teary eyes, she began to let out a tear fall from her right eye. Both of them leaned in to each others lips and continued kissing until they got to the next level.     End of flashback       Yuri sat up but none of their eyes left each other's. All of a sudden, flashbacks of the scene last night replayed in her mind again. She closes her eyes as tight as they could and furrowed her eyebrows.           "Yuri, I'm so sorry, I-" Donghae was interuppted by Yuri.         "It's fine. It was on accident. We were both drunk and didn't think straight." Yuri didn't look at him and began cover herself even more. Her body was aching really bad. She wanted to cry but she held it in.
Please log in to read the full chapter