First Night Staying With You.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Heart beat beeping*

 

Donghae slowly opened his eyes. He saw his mother, who is holding his hand while sleeping to the right of him. His nurse is sleeping, laying her head against the wall.


 

He slowly got up causing his mother to put her head up.


 

“Y-you’re awake?! Do you feel any pain anywhere?! Are you okay?!” His mother began blabbering questions as soon as she got up.


 

“There’s a little pain where the wound is but I’m okay.” Donghae spoke softly. He lets out a small grunt as she touched the wrapped wound.


 

His mother started to cry a little but is holding back her tears. She looked away from him to avoid it. His eyes followed her.


 

“Omma...” Donghae calls his mother. “I’m sorry.”


 

His mother looks back at him with teary eyes.

“Donghae, why do you keep doing this to me?! Do you how much it hurts me?! If hurts me more than it hurts you.” His mother starts pounding her heart.


 

“And your wedding is in 3 days! Are you purposely trying to delay this?!” his mother asked. She was still sobbing.


 

His nurse woke up and walks over to his mother. The nurse rubs his mother’s back. “It’s okay...” She tried to soothe her but she still continued to cry.



 

His nurse looked at Donghae and shakes her head.


 

“What?!” Donghae asked silently. The nurse shakes her head once again.

 

---------------

 

“You’re getting married?!” Sehun asked with an upset face. Sehun has had a crush on Yuri ever since that day he first met her.

 

*Flashback*

 

Yuri was walking home by herself after work.

 

A drunken man was walking towards her. Yuri moved to the side and continued to walk faster.

 

“Hey! What do think you are doing?!” The drunken man asked raising up his bottle of soju. He stretched out his wobbly arms stopping her.

 

Yuri pushed the man away but he grabbed her again and pinned her to the wall.

 

“You have such a pretty face miss...” the man trailed his fingers along her face. His breath made her want to throw up.

 

“Get away!” She struggled to push him.

 

 

“I can’t leave without doing anything to you.” He smirked. The man began to kiss her neck. The man layed Yuri on the ground and began to rip off her clothes.

 

“HELPP!!” Yuri cried out as she pushed her away.

 

All of a sudden, the man was being grabbed by a tall young, good-looking man. The young boy started slamming his fist into the drunken man’s face.

 

After just 2 punches, the man laid flat on the floor.

 

The young man came up to Yuri who was frightened and shaking.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked.

 

Yuri slowly nods her head. “I'm okay. Thank you...." She didn't know his name.

 

“Call me Sehun.” He smiled and touched his hair.

*End of flashback*

 

“I have to do this in order to save my family from hunger...” Yuri told him.

 

“You don’t have to do this Yuri.. I mean, I could help you.” Sehun stated. He didn't want Yuri to get married.

 

“Sehun-ah, you need money too. Use that money to buy a ticket to fly over to Japan to see your aunt.” Yuri smiled.


 

“I don’t want to. I don’t like my aunt. I wished she was never my aunt. I wish my parents were still alive to see the evil part of her!” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. He then faces forward and crosses his arms. Even though he was 22, he still acted like a little kid sometimes.


 

“Sehun-ah, your aunt is still your aunt. No matter how bad she is.” said Yuri. She places her hands on his shoulders and turned him to face her.

 

 

Sehun kept quiet. “Please listen to me and go see your aunt.” Yuri begged as she made a begging face.


 

“Okay, fine. But its going to take awhile for me to save up enough money, you know.” Sehun agreed.


 

“Good boy.” Yuri pinched his cheeks.


 

“Yuri-ah...” He said softly while Yuri was pinching his cheeks.


 

“Hmmm?!”

 

 

“When you get married, please remember to come visit us often.” said Sehun while pouting. He was going miss her a lot. His heart was already broken.

 

 


"Here." Sehun pulls out a shocking pen. "Use this when he does something bad to you." He hands her the pen. "The tip is where it shocks."

 

 


 

 

“Yagsog!! I will come visit.” Yuri promised.  "And thanks for this pen. This will be useful." Yuri leaned in to hug Sehun tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Remember to take care of yourself.” Yuri patted his back as she said that.

 

 

Sehun’s heart was beating fast as she touched him. He wished they could just stay like this for while.

 

“I love you.” He said in his mind. A tear dropped from his eye.

 

-----------------------------------------


 

3 days later: (Wedding Day)

 

 

Donghae was being shook by his nurse trying to wake him up. He came home late last night from a party with his friends.


 

“Aissshhhhh!” Donghae whined.


 

“Get up! Today is your wedding day! We have lots of things to do!” The nurse rushed him.


 

“Wedding wedding wedding. Stupid wedding.” Donghae mumbled. He makes a disgusted face.


 

“Come on! What are you doing?! CHOP CHOP!” The nurse shouted.


 

“O-Ohhhh! Okay okay!” Donghae got out of his bed to get ready.


 

He reached the convention with his mother and nurse after 30 minutes of shower and breakfast.


 

“Woah man, what is this?! WEDDING?!? You sure make quick choices. But hey, you look gooooood.” Eunhyuk slapped him on the back.


 

“Thanks. But I don’t know man. It’s my mother. Dude. I’m getting married to someone I don’t even know. I haven’t even seen her!” Donghae exclaimed.


 

Please log in to read the full chapter