Unexpected Situation.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
      "What are you going to do with the baby?!" Sehun asked her. Yuri and Sehun were at a nearby park.  
"I'm going to keep it." Yuri stated firmly.       Sehun kept quiet.       "I don't want to tell him. He's going to make me kill the baby. I want to keep the baby." Yuri started crying.     Sehun didn't know what to do so he just began to hug her, her hair.     They didn't know someone was watching them from afar.     Donghae and Hara were on a stroll at the park because Hara wanted an easy birth. Donghae felt his heart crushed into pieces as Sehun hugged her.     Hara tugged him. Hara reminded him that he has Hara in his heart, he thinks.     Donghae walks over to where Yuri and Sehun were hugging.     "So, is this Sehun, your boyfriend?!" Donghae coldly asked.     Sehun was about to say no until Yuri said it before him.       "Yes." She lied, without looking at Sehun.   Sehun looked at her. He knew what she wanted.     Sehun looked back at Donghae, who was waiting for an answer. "Ah, Yes. I'm Oh Sehun. I am Yuri's boyfriend. I'm guessing you are her husband?! Nice to meet you." Sehun held his hand out. Donghae shook it.       "I'm Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you too." Donghae said softly but a bit of coldness.       Donghae shifted his gaze to Yuri. He saw her looking at him and then looked away, like she was scared.         "So I'm guessing this is your girlfriend?!" Sehun asked, looking at Hara. Sehun glared at her.         Donghae kept staring at Yuri which was making her uncomfortable.     Hara nudged him. "Oh... Ne." Donghae replied.       It was soon awkward. "Well. Yuri and I have a movie to catch. We'll be going." Sehun told Donghae.       Sehun wrapped his arms around Yuri's shoulder and lead her. Sehun hits Donghae's shoulder and Yuri looked back at Donghae and he looked back at her.       Donghae felt himself burning up. He was truly jealous. He just wanted to pull her away from Sehun and hug her.     Hara asked him, "Are you okay?!"       Donghae looked at her.  
"I'm fine." He said coldly. He watched Sehun continue to wrap his arm around her shoulder.       In Donghae's mind: "I shouldn't be jealous. She doesn't love you. She has Sehun. And I have Hara. Hopefully Sehun will treat her better than I will..."     -----------------------------         "Let go of it!!" Hara shouted. She was pulling onto the pendant of Donghae. She was going to steal it and sell for money.         "STOP!! This
Please log in to read the full chapter