You've Got To Be Kidding Me.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Have fun!!” The taxi dropped off Yuri and Donghae.

         

“Where do we go now?!” Donghae asked without turning his head to Yuri while holding onto his bag. He began to look around.

 

      “I don’t know.. Shouldn’t you know?! You’ve been here.” Yuri replied to Donghae.        

“Well..its been awhile..”

       

“Oh my! You two are here!” An old woman came out to greet them. “Donghae! You have grown to be such a handsome handsome man!” The old woman cupped his face.

         

“And you my dear, you must be Mrs. Yuri Lee. Congratulations! You two are so cute together! And you are such a beauty!” The old lady shook hands with Yuri.

 

 

      “Thank you. It’s nice to meet you.” Yuri smiled.

 

 

    “Nice to meet you too! Well come on, let me show you your room.” The lady lead Donghae and Yuri to their room      

“Oh and you can just call me Kim.” She smiles before she continues to walk.

      They reach to a small tiny room. “Here you go. This is where the two of you will stay.”                

Donghae looks around. “Where’s the bed?!” Donghae asked.

       

“Your bed?! It’s right here.” Kim walks to a closet and opens the closet door, revealing just a huge blanket.

 

 

    “You’ve got to be kidding me...” Donghae spoke. Yuri slaps him on the arm.

 

 

    “Ouch.” Donghae said quietly and rubs his arm.      

 

“Oh that is great! Thank you Kim!” Yuri quickly said it. She glared at Donghae.

       

“Oh well if you can set down your bags, we can head on to the kids' rooms.”

 

------------ OST for this scene:  

 

“Why do I have to do this?!” Donghae started complaining. He is slowly and lazily painting the walls of one of the kids’ room.

          “Really, Donghae?! Really?! We’re only on the 4th room and you are already complaining.” Yuri scolded at him.      

 

“But I don’t want to paint 10 rooms!!” Donghae shouted.      

 

“Just 6 more rooms to go. You can do this.” Yuri looks at her watch. “It’s only 3. We got a whole bunch of time!”

           

“Only 3 o’clock?!? Oh my goodness. I’m going to die.” Donghae started whining. He sits down on the ground and starts patting his arm because of the work he had done.

 

 

    “Why are you so lazy?!” Yuri asked Donghae as she continued to paint by herself.         “Why are you so lazy?!” Donghae asked Yuri, looking at her.                

“I’m lazy?! At least I’m not the one who’s complaining! Look at you! What a man..” Yuri continues to paint.

     

“Just shush. You talk too much.” Donghae took his finger and dipped it the paint.

 

    “Yuri. You have something on your face.” Donghae turned Yuri so she’s facing him.

 

 

      “What?! Where?” Yuri starts touching her face. “There’s nothing.”

 

 

  “Right here.” Donghae took his finger and plops a giant gush of paint on her nose.      

“Hahhaha!” Donghae starts laughing. He dips his finger in another color and wipes it on her nose.

     

“I just made it purple!” Donghae see’s the blue paint and red paint mix.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter