Realization.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
    "Yuri-ah.." Donghae whispered.     "Yuri-ah!" Donghae said a bit louder that Yuri was able to hear his voice. She recognized the voice and began to run away with ChinHae as fast as she could.         "We have to run!!!" Yuri shouted to ChinHae. Since ChinHae had little short legs, she picked him and ran as fast as she could.     They reached the elevator and closed the door. Yuri and Donghae's eyes met. Donghae could see the frightness in her eyes. The elevator door closed before Donghae could get in.   Donghae banged on the outside closing door. He looked at the staircase next to him.     "What floor could she be?!" Donghae asked himself as he ran and jumped over parts of the steps. He decided to go down to the parking lot floor.     Unfortunately Yuri and ChinHae got out on the floor above him.         Donghae started searching for Yuri in the parking lot floor, seeing if there's any signs of here. When Donghae saw no signs of her, he went back to the elevator and pressed on the 2nd floor. As Donghae went up the elevator, Yuri and ChinHae went down to the parking lot and left. Donghae was panting because of the constant looking around and running.         "Yuri-ah...was that you?! Why'd you run away from me?!" Donghae asked himslef.         When Yuri and ChinHae left in a taxi, ChinHae asked his mother, "Omma, why did we have to run away from that man?!"       Yuri didn't know what to say. "Don't ask too many questions." Yuri hissed at him.         ChinHae started pouting. "I was just asking." He said softly.           Yuri felt a little harsh. She brought ChinHae closer to her and ran her fingers through his hair. "Mommy is sorry, ChinHae. Will you forgive mommy?" Yuri asked.           ChinHae nods slowly and looked at Yuri with big cute eyes. "Of course, mommy!"           Yuri lets out a small chuckle. "Today is your birthday. I want you to be happy. Now tell me, do you want me to cook your dinner or go out to eat a restaurant?"       "MOMMY COOKS!!!" ChinHae exclaims.       Yuri chuckles. "Okay, okay!"               Donghae got back to the hotel suite after spending 2 hours of searching. Hara is playing on her phone while Jonghyun is still sleeping. Donghae saw that Hara had still not unpacked her stuff.             "Laziness." Donghae muttered as he glanced at her luggage and rolled his eyes.         "Donghae, can you get me my phone charger?! It's in my purse." Hara demanded as he walked in. "I only have 7% left."             Donghae sighs and walks over to the purse to grab the charger. As he searched, something caught his eyes.             It was his pendant that he thought was lost.         Donghae paused for a moment. He couldn't believe it.                       He was fooled all this time. Donghae blamed on Yuri for nothing. He screamed at her for nothing. He yelled at the wrong person.               "Donghae! Hurry up! It's about to die!" Hara scolded at him.         Donghae fists clenched and started shaking. His blood boiled. He slowly turned his face to Hara, who looked at him with a confused face.           He glared at her with fierce eyes. "What?!" Hara asked.             Donghae slowly pulled his pendant out of her purse. Hara widened her eyes.   "Omo...I totally forgot.."       "Why do you have this?!!?!" Donghae asked with such a harsh tone. He furrowed his eyebrows.         Hara kept silent and started to bit her nails. She was shaking.           "I-I" Hara couldn't explain.       Donghae made more of a serious, angry face which scared Hara.
"Okay! I did take steal it from the box when Yuri bought it home. But Donghae, I wanted you to be with me. Only-"         "YOU ING !! DID YOU KNOW YURI WENT OUTSIDE IN THE SEVERE STORM JUST TO LOOK FOR THAT YOU !" Donghae raised his voice causing Jonghyun to wake up.         "BECAUSE OF THAT NIGHT I YELLED AT HER, SHE DISAPPEARED!! SHE WENT TO LOOK FOR THAT FOR NOTHING!! YOU ING !! YOU ARE SUCH A CRUEL PERSON!!!!!" Donghae was about to go up and slap her but Jonghyun stopped him.         "Appa~please stop yelling at Omma." Jonghyun begged tugging onto Donghae's pants. Jonghyun started crying.         Donghae punched the mirror on the wall causing it to shatter and bleed his hand. "GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"           Donghae closed his eyes and tears started falling. The blood started dripping from his cut.           "It wasn't her fault." Donghae cried. "And she went looking for it..." Donghae started to cry even harder than ever.         "AHHHHH!!!!!!" Donghae screamed.           "Yuri-ah....how could you ever forgive this man for wrongly accusing you?!" Donghae cried out. He sat there and cried and cried, putting the pendant next to his heart.             After awhile, Donghae wiped his tears."That's it. I need a br
Please log in to read the full chapter