Are You Serious?

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
Second Day at the Orphange (Next Morning)           “You’re so dirty!!” Donghae yelled at a little 5-year-old boy. Donghae and Yuri had to get the kids get ready. They had to help the kids brush their teeth and wash their face.


 

 

  “Yuri.....that mean man keeps on yelling at me!!” The little 5-year-boy cried tugging onto Yuri’s pants. Donghae made a face at the little boy.

 

 

      “Donghae. Would you please be a little nice?! You can’t blame the kids for being dirty. They’re kids. And look at yourself before you talk.” Yuri told him as she washed the baby girl.      

 

  “Come here!!’ Donghae demanded. The little 5 year-old slowly went to Donghae. Donghae began to wash his face.            

“Why are you so dirty?! Such a dirty little kid!” Donghae continued to wash his face. As he was near his mouth, the boy opened his mouth wide and bites Donghae’s finger.

           

“AAHH!!” Donghae screams.

 

 

    The little boy laughed cutely.

 

 

 

  ‘What?!” Yuri asked. She placed the baby girl in its seat.

 

 

 

 

  “That kid just bit my finger!!” Donghae held up his finger to Yuri.

 

 

 

  Yuri examined his finger. “There’s nothing wrong with it. You’re such a baby.”

 

 

 

  “Yeah! Such a baby!” The boy mocked at him.            

“You watch it little boy.” Donghae glared.

 

 

      The little boy stuck out his tongue at Donghae and began to hold onto Yuri’s tightly.

He smirked at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

“You!!” Donghae pointed at the boy but they disappeared.

       
 

“DONGHAE!!” Yuri called out.

         

“What?!” Donghae called out.

         

“You’re supposed to follow me to the kitchen!!” Yuri shouted.

         

“Ugh!!!!” Donghae told himself. “COMINGG!!” Donghae runs after Yuri.

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri started making food for all of the orphans.

         

“Go cook the rice while I’ll go make the other stuff.” Yuri instructed Donghae. She handed him a large pot full of uncooked rice and water.

           

“Where do I cook it?!” Donghae asked, holding onto the pot and looks around, searching for a rice cooker.

         

“Right there.” Yuri points to the cooker.

 

 

 

    Donghae thought Yuri made a mistake. It was just a large stone thing with an opening inside filled with wood and fire.



 

    “Where?!” Donghae asked again.    

 

  “Right there!” Yuri pointed to the same spot.

 

 

      “Umm..Yuri. You’ve made a mistake. That ain’t no rice cooker.” Donghae told her pointing to where she pointed.

 

 

 

 

  Yuri looks to where Donghae points.

 

 

 

  “Yes that is! That’s where you cook rice!!” Yuri told him.    

 

 

“What kind of rice cooker is that?!?!?!?” Donghae asked.        

 

“An old fashion one.” Yuri informed him. “Now hurry up and cook it before breakfast starts.”

         

Donghae goes to the rice cooker.

         

“Yuri-ahhhhhhhhh~, how am I suppose to do this?!” Donghae asked.

 

 

  “First, you need to put the pot on the stove. Then you put more wood into the fire to keep it running. Also, you’re suppose to blow or use a fan to blow into the fire.” Yuri told him.

 

 

 

  Yuri went back to cutting and seasoning the meat.

 

 

 

  Donghae did what Yuri told him to do. He squats down and begins blowing into the fire. He also puts more wood.

 

 

 

  “So hot!” Donghae complains. Yuri watches him. She could see sweat dripping down from his forehead even though he just wiped it with his arm.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri thought it was cute of him. She smiled from the inside.

 

 

 

  After they were done, everyone started to eat.
         

“Woah..this meat is soo good! Did you make it?!” The little 5 year old boy exclaimed. So did the other orphans.

 

 

    “Yes I did and thank you.” Yuri thanked the orphans.

 

 

 

  “Hey! What about the rice?! Is it good?! I cooked it!” Donghae told the orphans.          

“Blahhhh! It tastes so bad! Good thing the meat is good!” The 5 year old exclaimed. The other orphans said about the same thing.

         

“If the rice is bad, give it to me!!” Donghae scolded at the kids.

 

 

 

  Yuri slapped him on the arm.           “Ow! What was that for?!?” Donghae rubs his arm. They orphans began to giggle a little.

 

 

  “Be nice.”

 

 

  Donghae pouts and continues to eat. He caught the little kids staring at him.

 

 

 

  “What are you guys looking at?! Huh?! You think my face is attractive?! Is that why?!” Donghae asked the kids. The kids still continued to laugh. So did Yuri.           *Ah-hem* “Ahh..Donghae. You have a little something on your head...” Yuri laughed.          

Donghae touched the top of his head. He felt a little furry body with a skinny tail. He pulled it down from his head. His instantly screamed.

 

 

  “AAHHH!!!!!” Donghae threw the mice across and the mice landed on the ground.          

Everyone started laughing. “Yah!! Who did that?!? WHO DID THAT!?!?” Donghae asked the kids.

 

        “Dude. Chill. It’s just a mice. Fake mice actual
Please log in to read the full chapter