Don't Fall For Him.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
    Donghae wakes up seeing no one sleeping next to him.     He sits up, yawns, and stretches. Donghae looks around and see’s Yuri sleeping on the couch with no blanket.


 

“What the..” Donghae gets out of his bed, grabbing the blanket. He watches Yuri sleep. She was sticking her tongue out.


 

 

“Tch.” Donghae was about to put the blanket over her but he paused.  

 

 


“Wait. Why am I being nice? I ain’t giving her the blanket.” Donghae walks back to his bed and throws the blanket on his bed. He goes downstairs to grab breakfast.

 


 

“Ahjumma!” Donghae called out. He reaches the kitchen and see’s a note on the counter.


 

 

Omma and Ahjumma are going to Jeju for a relative visit. We won’t be back till tomorrow. You and Yuri need to do the laundry. To save the planet, use sun-drying.   Love, Omma.     Donghae read the note out loud. Donghae see’s the large basket of his clothes and Yuri’s that needs to be washed.

 


 

“Good. I’ll party till morning.” Donghae tossed the note into the trash bin and went to search for food. Donghae would everyday just only eat frozen or food that is already made like cereal, frozen waffles, frozen pizzas, etc. Ahjumma was demanded by Donghae that to everyday, just heat up the frozen food for him.

 


 

“Aisshhh! Why there’s no food that’s ready?! I’m hungry.” Donghae closes the fridge and pouts.

 

 

 

 


“I’ll call Yuri!” Donghae skips up the stairs and into his room.


 

 

He walks over to Yuri was sleeping. “Yah, yah!” Donghae kicks the side of the couch.

 


 

Yuri woke up instantly and sat up. She rubs her eyes.


 

 

“Make me some breakfast. I’m hungry. Ahjumma and Omma are gone for the day.” Donghae demanded.

 


 

“What do want to eat?!” Yuri asked as she got up walking towards the door.


 

 

“Something good.” Donghae follows Yuri like a little baby to the kitchen.


 

 

Donghae sits on the stool by the kitchen table, watching his wife make breakfast. He puts both of his hands on his cheeks.

 


 

“Hurry up! You’re slower than my grandma!” Donghae shouted at Yuri.


 

“Yah! At least I’m making food for you! Otherwise, I would’ve let you starve.” Yuri sticks out her tongue at him. "You need to learn how to be patient. I'm sorry but humans don't have more than 2 arms. Food takes awhile to cook."

 

 

 

"Why don't you just heat up the frozen food in the fridge?! I eat that everyday." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

"Frozen food isn't healthy." Yuri said to him. "And plus I made this already."

Yuri places the bowl of seaweed soup, rice, a plate of gaeranjim, and little plate of bulgogi in front of Donghae.


 

 

“Don’t judge me. I’m not a good cooker.” Yuri informed him as she put the pots and pans in the dish washer.

 

 

“Let me seee..” Donghae takes his spoon and scoop up a spoonful of seaweed soup.

 

 

*Sssssllurrrrrrpp* Donghae slurps.

 

 

Oh my. This is the best seaweed soup I’ve ever tasted. Donghae thought.

 

 

He takes his chopstick and tries the gaeranjim. This is even good. Holy moly.

 

 

 

 

Yuri nervously watches him try the dishes she made.

 

 

 

 

He reaches for the bulgogi. This is some goooooood stuff.


 

“So?! How’s the food?!” Yuri asked.

 

 

 

“Not bad. Not bad. But I’ve tasted better.” Donghae lied.

 

 

 

Yuri pouts and looks away.

 

 

 

“Oh, later we’re going to have to do the laundry and sun-dry our clothes.” Donghae informed Yuri while chewing.

 

 

 

“I guess I’ll be heading up to do the laundry.” Yuri was about to leave until Donghae stopped her.

 

 

 

“I hate eating by myself.” Donghae held his arm and pulled her back.

 

 

Donghae got out of his seat, got a bowl of rice and silver wares for Yuri.

 

 

“Eat.” Donghae demanded as he places the items infront of her. Donghae got back to his seat, which was infront of her, and continued to eat.

 

 

 

Yuri obeyed began to slowly eat. She tasted her food. “I actually think the food is quite good for a first-timer.” Yuri mumbled to herself.

 

 

“What’d you say?!” Donghae asked.

 

 

 

“Nothing.” Yuri lied.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

“Why the poop am I doing this?!” Donghae asked himself as he hung his shirt up on the clothing line. Yuri and Donghae were in the enormous backyard sun-drying their clothes.

 

 

 

“I don’t know. You didn’t have to. You could’ve just let me do it.” Yuri stated as she hung her shorts up.

 

 

 

“Yah! You should be thankful I’m helping you.” Donghae sticks out his tongue.

 

 

 

Yuri makes a face at him. “Goodness. Sometimes I want to punch him in the face.” Yuri thought to herself.

 

 

 

“Ewwwwww....look at this!! This is the first time I’ve ever touched one!!” Donghae held up a of Yuri’s and wiggling it back and forth.

 

 

 

Yuri looked at Donghae and her eyes widened as she saw him holding her . “Yah!! Don’t touch that! Give it to me!!” Yuri was trying to snatch it from Donghae but Donghae held it up even higher.

 

 

 

“Hehehehe!!” Donghae began to run around holding her .

 

 

 

“YAH! Stop it! Donghae!!!! GIVE THAT BACK!” Yuri was chasing Donghae around.

 

 

 

“Hhahaha!! If you can catch me!” Donghae jumped over the rock. Yuri didn’t watch out for it and tripped, scraping her knee.

 

 

“Aiyaaa...” Yuri looks at her knee.

 

 

Donghae turns to see Yuri who sitting on the ground.

 

 

“Hahahaha!” Donghae laughs at Yuri. Yuri gives him the stink eye.

 

 

“STOP LAUGHING!!!” Yuri shouts at him. “It’s not funny to laugh at people who got hurt!!” Yuri was teaching him.

 

 

“Okay, okay. Here.” Donghae hands her his hand, offering to help. Instead Donghae makes her fall again.

 

 

“HAHAHAHA!” Donghae starts laughing. He goes to the clothing line and hangs her where it was visible to the whole neighborhood.

 

 

“I hung it up for you!!! Hehe! You're welcome!!” Donghae yelled at her and went back into the house.

 

 

"AISHH!! This guy is really!!” Yuri glares at him.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

Yuri went to go visit her Appa and Soyeon and eats with them using her credit card while Donghae went to go party at the club again.

 

 

 

“Dude...your wife is a BABE. She’s HAWT! Man, if she wore a tight dress or somethin, had her hair ily done and having smokey makeup on, she’d be the hottest korean women alive.” Eunhyuk nudged Donghae while sipping his drink.

 

 

“Yeah. She’s smokin’. If you weren't married to her, I’d bang her.” Siwon told Donghae.

 

 

Donghae pretended to punch Siwon causing Siwon and Eunhyuk to laugh.

 

 

“Dude, but have you guys done it?!” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

“No. We don’t even sleep in the same bed. On our first night, she slept in the bath tub. The next day she slept on the couch in

Please log in to read the full chapter