I'm Not Jealous.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

Donghae and Yuri got back into their room after a long time at the bonfire. They didn’t talk after they had that kiss. It was awkward.

 

 

 

“That k-kiss was j-just a dare. Don’t take it seriously.” Donghae told her and broke the awkward silence.    


 

“I know. I’ll just pretend it never happened.” Yuri spoke up. She went over to the closet and began to pack her belongings in her bag.

          Donghae watched her as she packed her clothes.           “What? Do you want me to pack it for you too?! Or do you want to pack your own?” Yuri asked.          

“Nah....I’m going to sleep.” Donghae laid his back and closes his eyes. He tosses and turns.

       

He sits up and looks at Yuri.

 

 

 

“What?! Didn’t you say you wanted to sleep?!” Yuri asked without looking at him as she started to pack his clothes.           “Yeah I want to sleep. But I can’t. It’s too hot.” Donghae told her.      

 

    “Then take your shirt off.” Yuri told him.       Donghae takes his shirt off and lays down back again. Yuri purposely pretends to take a while. She waits for him to fall asleep.       Yuri quickly turns off the lights, make a barrier and snoozes off in a different silky dress.

 

 

  Donghae woke up 10 minutes after she slept. He see’s the barrier. Donghae peeks over the barrier and see’s Yuri wearing a silky dress but a different color. He quietly removes the pillows in between them.    

Donghae works his way wrapping his bare body around her. “Kekeke!” Donghae laughs to himself and without knowing, he snoozes off.

 

-------------------------

 

It’s been 2 weeks and everyday is just the same. Yuri either stays at home and helps do chores or visit her father, Soyeon, and Sehun. Donghae from morning to night, was with his friends hanging out. He’d always come home late. Yuri would every night tuck her husband to bed and sleeps on the couch by herself.



 

It was just a typical day. Yuri went to go visit her family and Sehun. Mrs. Lee told her to bring the specially made kimchi by Mrs. Lee and give it to them.


 

“Gomawo, Omma.” Yuri thanked as Mrs. Lee handed her the nice wrapped kimchi.


 

“I’ll be heading out.” Yuri left and headed to her house.


 

Meanwhile...

 

 

“When are you going to divorce her?!” Hara asked in a whining tone.


 

“Yeah, man. When can we get her?!” Eunhyuk and Siwon asked.


 

Donghae kept quiet for awhile.

 


 

“I don’t know...my mother seems opposed to it.” Donghae lied.

 


 

“UGH!!” Hara made a face and crossed her arms.


 

“Seriously?! I thought you said as long as you prove your mother is wrong, you can get a divorce.?!” Eunhyuk asked.

 


 

“Yeah...but it’s not working so far.” Donghae told them.


 

Donghae thought of the memories Yuri and him had at the orphanage. He chuckles.

 


 

“What’s so funny?!” Siwon asked as he notices Donghae chuckling.


    Donghae is still laughing and not paying attention.


 

“Donghae. Donghae.” Hara nudged him.

 


 

“W-what?!” Donghae asked so innocently.

 


 

“Man, what were you laughing about that you didn’t even pay attention to your friends?!” Eunhyuk asked.


 

“Oh, nothing.” Donghae lied. Hara furrowed her eyebrows. Something’s suspicious, She thought.

 


 

“Donghae, let’s drink and dance.” Hara suggested.

 


 

Hara grabbed his hand to lead him until he stopped her.

 


 

“Not today.” Donghae began to put on his jacket and left. “See yah!” They 3 of them watch Donghae as he left the club.

 


 

“Something’s wrong with him..Do you think he’s under his wife’s spell?!” Siwon asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter