The Life Of Lee Donghae.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

“APPA!! You should’ve asked my opinion before you accepted!! Ugh!!” Yuri frustratedly paced back and forth throwing her hands up in the air.

 

Yuri and her father were at a park near the house, having a conversation.

 

 

“I’m your father! Do what I tell you to do!” Her father snapped back.

 

 

“But how am I suppose to marry a person I don’t even know?!?” Yuri asked placing her hands on her hips.

 

 

“Yuri-ah, please do this.” Her father hesitated to speak again. “The mother of the person you are marrying is giving me weekly spending money. And she said she will take care of everything for the wedding. I don’t even have to do anything except hand you over and be there. Yuri-ah, you have to do this to save Soyeon and I. You don’t want us to starve, right?!” Her father asked. His eyes were starting to get teary.

 

 

Yuri kept silent.

 

 

“I’m planning to send Soyeon to school. She needs a future. Will you please do this for the love of our family?!” Her father begged while crying.

 

Yuri thought about it. Well I really do want Soyeon to attend school. It’s her dream to graduate college and become successful.


 

Yuri sat down next to her father. She patted her father’s back and let out a small smile.


 

“Okay, Appa. I will get married for the love of you guys. But promise me you will not spend a penny of this money on gambling. I will do this, IF you don’t gamble anymore.” Yuri held out her pinky.



 

Her father connected his pinky with hers. “Yagsog.” He promised. “You are truly a good daughter. Thank you, Yuri.”



 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“PARTAYYYYYY!!!” Donghae’s bestfriend, Eunhyuk shouted.


 

“Let’s grab some girl and party! Good thing you dumped that one Jessica chick. Or was it YoonA?! Or Sunye?!?! Dara?! Can’t remember! Too many, man!” Siwon exclaimed.


 

“Well, what are we waiting for?! Let’s hit the dance floor!” The 22-year old Donghae shouts. The 3 best friends  heads towards the dance floor and starts grinding with a girl they choose.


 

After a while, Donghae got pretty sweaty and tired so he decided he was going to get a drink.

 

 

“Royal Flush please.” Donghae demanded as he sat down on the stool. As he waited for his drink, he looked around his surroundings.

 

 

A y, cute girl was sitting 2 seats away from him. She was taking selcas. She had big eyes and an egg-shaped face.

 

“You like taking pictures of yourself, huh?!” Donghae asked the girl.

 

She turn her head to him. “Yeah I do.” She flashed a smile that made Donghae dazed.

 

“Well, you should 'cause of that fine looking face of yours.” Donghae started flirting. He moved two seats closer to her.

 

“Why thank you, sir.” She thanked.

 

“Call me Donghae if you like.” Donghae leaned in close and said it near her lips.

 

“Well you can call me Hara.” Hara told him.

 

“Here’s your drink sir.” The bartender handed him his glass.

 

“Thanks.” Donghae paid him.

 

“So?!” Donghae asked taking a sip of that Royal Flush. “What is this fine-looking lady doing all by herself in a bar for?” He sets down his glass.

 

“I like to party...” Hara leaned close into Donghae’s ear. “And find guys.” Hara pushed him away and slowly and seductively walks towards the dancefloor making Donghae follow her.

 

Hara began grinding on Donghae. Donghae enjoyed this moment.

 

Donghae’s phone began to vibrate. He went outside the club to answer the call. Hara followed him.

 

“What?!” Donghae asked harshly through the phone after he glanced at the caller ID.

 

“Get back home young man, do you know what time it is?!” His mother screamed through the phone.

 

Donghae put the phone away from his ear and glanced at the time. It was 2:26 a.m.

“Fine, I’ll be home in a bit.” Donghae ended the call before his mother could say anything.

 

 

“I got to go home, babe. Nice meeting you.” Donghae rubs her cheeks. “Call me, my girlfriend.” He winked, claiming they are dating.

 

Hara gave him her phone. Donghae put his number in and saved it as “y Babe Boyfriend.” Hara laughed.

 

“Night, meet me here again tomorrow at 9.” Donghae informed before he go into the taxi.

 

-------------------

 

“I’m home!!” Donghae yelled as he stepped foot into the house. His mother was sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for him. He slammed himself on the couch, waiting for his mother’s response.

 

His mother first glared at him, giving him the stink eye. Her lips were closed tightly while air was coming out of her nose.

 

“You got nothing to say?! I’m going to sleep then.” Donghae mumbled as he walked up the stairs.

 

 

“Stay right there young man.” His mother demanded.

 

 

Donghae looked back. “What?!” He asked coldly.

 

 

“Tomorrow morning, we’re visiting your father’s grave at 10. Be sure to make some time for this.” His mother got to the point.

 

“Because of that you rushed me home?! You know you could’ve just called me and informed through the phone.” Donghae began to walk up the stairs again.

 

“Wait.” his mother told him.

 

Donghae sighs. “What now?!?” He asked with an annoyed tone.

 

“I’ve made my decision. You are going to get married with this girl I choose.” His mother spilled out without looking at him.

 

This made him awake.

 

“What?! Marriage?! Mom, I have a girlfriend already!” Donghae shouted as he walk towards her.

 

“EXACTLY MY POINT! You change girls like you change t-shirts!! This is like the 100th girlfriend you’ve had!!” His mother yelled.

 

 

“So?! What does marriage has to do with it?!” Donghae asked.

 

“Having a wife will change you.” his mother crossed her arms.

 

“Change?! Change what?!” Donghae asked still not getting what she means.

 

“Change you. Change everything about you. I don’t even know if you are my son or not! You’re nothing like your father or me!” His mother stood up facing Donghae. She was frustrated.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter