Hear You Say.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
If you haven't seen...(Photos credit: owner(s) :)   I was so happy! The Official Instagram of Yuri (yulyulk) liked an Instagram account with the name of yulhae213's photo!! Ahhhhhhh~   Same ring?! Maybe or maybe not. Who knows! If it is the same ring, AHHH! MY FEELS! If it's not the same ring...oh well. :(               Next day:     Donghae woke up early due to the smell of food. He slowly walks downstairs, slowly drifting his eyes at the person who was in the kitchen.          

He walks slowly over to the counter and sits on the stool.

 

   

Yuri looked up for a spilt-second and continued cooking. “Oh, you’re awake.” Yuri faintly spoke. Donghae examined her face closely, glaring at her.

 

   

“Why are your eyes swollen?! Did you cry last night?” Donghae asked coldly.

 

 

 

Yuri didn’t to let him know even though he knows why. “Ani. It’s nothing. I got some pepper in in my eyes and I rubbed it a lot.” Yuri lied. Donghae was hurt because she didn’t tell him the truth.

 

 

It was silent for awhile except for the sound of cutting, boiling, and frying.

 

 

“Why weren’t you home last night?!” He asked her but this time a bit harsh.

 

 

 

“I-I slept on the couch downstairs.” She lied. Yuri quickly finished preparing the meal for him.

 

“Here’s your meal. Eat well.” Yuri quickly said it and ran up to their room. Donghae wanted to ask who the guy was but couldn’t.

 


 

--------------------------

 

Next few days were awkward. Yuri just slept on the couch in their room while Donghae slept on the bed. Yuri hasn’t been seeing Sehun. So Donghae never asked her again.

 

 

One day, on his regular day with his friends, he forgot to bring his wallet to buy drinks.      

“I’ll just call Yuri to bring it.” Donghae dials her number.

 

 

“Ooooohhhh man! Yuri's coming?!?!? WHOOT!! WHOOOOT!!” Siwon and Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

 

Donghae shakes his head.

 

 

 

“Put it on speaker!” Eunhyuk begged by slightly slapping Donghae's arm. Donghae puts her on speaker.  

 

“Hello?!”
 

 

 


“Hello?! Yuri-ah?”

 


 

Please log in to read the full chapter