Words I Didn't Want To Hear From You.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
"Donghae, I'm 1 month pregnant with your baby." Hara smiled brightly.       Donghae's heart stopped.         "No...no...no...this can't be...tell me you are lying!!" Donghae shook Hara.      
"I'm not lying. I'm 4 weeks pregnant. See?! I have the results from my exam." Hara pulled out papers from her purse. "Donghae I got everything tested. To make sure, I got tested 3 times."     Donghae snatched the papers from her hands. He skims through the words. All 3 times she was tested were all positive.     He closes his eyes. "Oh gosh."       "You see what I mean?! I'm afraid you're not going to accept the news." Hara said with a sad tone.       "But we never did it!" Donghae shouted.     "Yes we did. It's just you don't know about it. Remember that first night you took me to your house?! I..I.." Hara hesitated.       Donghae knew what she was talking about.       "I got it. I got it." Donhgae sighs and puts his hands on his face.       "What are you going to do about it, man?!" Eunhyuk asked Donghae.       Donghae dropped to the ground and kept silent for while. "Tell my wife and mother, I guess. I can't hide this." Donghae replied after 5 minutes.     "I need you beside me during these months." Hara hugged Donghae's arm. "Let me stay at your house?! I can't live with this baby without you."     --------------------------------     "Oh, you are ho-" His mother paused as she see's a girl behind Donghae holding onto his hand. Mrs. Lee, the nurse, and Yuri were making dinner. They stopped to see what was going to happen.         "Who is she?! Donghae, you have a wife." His mother furrowed her eyebrows.       "Omma. Ahjumma. Yuri. I have something to tell you." Donghae walks over to the couch and sits down. Hara follows him and clings on his arms.     Yuri felt uncomfortable but kept quiet and looked away for a bit.     "Omma. Ahjumma. While Yuri and I were still married, I didn't break up with my girlfriend, Hara. We still saw each other but Yuri was okay with it." Donghae looked at Hara.     "Today I wanted to tell you..." Donghae paused.       "Tell us what?!" Mrs. Lee asked with a harsh tone.       "Hara is 4 weeks pregnant with my baby." Donghae stated.       Those words echoed in Yuri's mind. Her heart just shattered into little pieces. She thought she was going to faint but kept strong. Yuri kept quiet even though she wanted to burst out crying.     The nurse began to gasp, covering with her hands. Mrs. Lee's eyes widened to the max.     "I know, mom. I'm wrong. But we can't kill the baby." Donghae told his mother.     Mrs. Lee's hands started shaking. She tried to get up by herself. She went up to Donghae and gave him a cold, hard slap across the face.         Mrs. Lee started crying. Donghae sat there still.       She pulled Donghae's shirt and began to beat him on the chest with her hands.       "What kind of son are you?!?!" Mrs. Lee started crying even harder.        
"You are one stupid kid! Why did you let this happen?! Do you know how embarassing this is?! Having a son who's already married but made a different girl pregnant?! And what about poor Yuri?! She's your own wife!" Mrs. Lee dropped to the ground crying her heart out.         The nu
Please log in to read the full chapter