In My Eyes.

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter
 

Anybody find any YulHae moments at both SMTOWN concerts? I didn't :( But this one photo..:) Just made me happy! Not a moment doeeeeee...:(

I spy Donghae in the back :)

(He's wearing the green sweater)

      "Are they both...alive?!" Sehun asked.                                                                                                                                                                                       "Yes. Congratulations. Both are alive fortunately. We were able to save the both of them. Mrs. Lee Yuri has a baby boy." The doctor informed Sehun.           "Oh my. Thank goodness." Sehun was relieved and touches his forehead.           "After the baby is washed up and Yuri has woken up, you can visit her." The doctor left Sehun.                       Yuri held the her baby boy safely in her arms. She started crying of happiness as she stared at the beautiful child infront of her eyes.       "Yuri omma, here. Omma will take care of you and love you." Yuri gently spoke to her baby son and held his tiny arm.         *Knock Knock* "May I come in?" A guy asked. Yuri recognized his voice.       "Of course, Sehun." Yuri answered him back. Sehun opened the door and came in, closing the door behind him. He smiled right away when he saw the baby boy.        
Sehun came and sat next to Yuri. "May I?" he asked. Yuri handed him the baby so Sehun could hold him. Sehun giggled.       "He looks just like his father." Sehun smiled as he examined the baby boy's face. Yuri lets out a small chuckle.         "What are you going to name him?!" Sehun asked, looking cutely at the baby.       "I think I'm going to name him Chin-Hae." Yuri smiled.           "Truth?!" (Refering to the meaning of Chin-Hae), Sehun asked.         Yuri nods her head. "Lee Chin-Hae."           (3 years later)    
"Donghae, did you put the baby bottle in my bag?!" Hara asked.         "Yes. Now will you hurry up?! I want to get to Mopko quickly." Donghae yelled back.         "Okay. Okay!" Hara yelled back. Hara and Donghae have been fighting all the time. Donghae just has to stick with her because of Jonghyun.         Donghae, Hara, and their son Jonghyun were visiting Mokpo, place where Donghae was born before their family moved to Seoul.           They reached to their hotel in Mokpo. Hara didn't unpack the clothes or take care of Jonghyun. Instead, Hara just w
Please log in to read the full chapter