The Happiness of Our Lives

Being A Faithful Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

LAST CHAPTER

Sehun's plan was to take Yuri and ChinHae to the city of the orphanage. Donghae is going to go back to the city by himself and make a surprise gift for her.       "Sehun-ah, what's with the rush to here?!" Yuri asked as they reached the city of the orphanage by 5 p.m. the next day.       "Just you know... something that you will never forget in your life." Sehun smiled cheesily.       Yuri playfully gave him the stink eye.



"Come on. Don't give me that eye." Sehun playfully slapped her on the arm. "We need to go somewhere special." Sehun couldn't wait for this moment. Yuri was finally going to be happy.         Sehun, Yuri, and ChinHae reached to a familiar place. It was the orphanage Yuri and Donghae spent times at.       "Sehun, why are we here??" Yuri asked Sehun without looking at him.       "Just wait. You ask too much questions!" Sehun jokingly scolded at her.       The 3 began to slowly walk into the campus of the Orphanage. She saw the same kids she took care of 3 years ago. They were just a bit older. Some were playing games, some were painting, some were doing chores, and some were just reading or eating. Yuri slowly walked past each of them.       "Oh Yuri! Welcome back!!" Kim greeted her. "My my! You have grown so skinny! Oh dear, looks like someone needs to fill you up."         Yuri makes a small laugh. "How are you doing, Kim?! Are the children still doing okay?!" Yuri asked.         "I'm doing great, thank you Yuri. And the children are doing just great. They just miss you and Donghae being together to play with them again." She smiled brightly.       Yuri looked down. "It looks like that will never happen. Looks like it's just going to be me tonight." Yuri made a bittersweet smile.       "Mommy, can I go play with the kids?!" ChinHae went up to Yuri and pulled onto her shirt.         "Be careful ChinHae." She allowed.   "I'll go with him." Sehun stated and followed ChinHae.         "Yuri, if you don't mind, I have to go back to my office for some assignments. Feel free to look around and interact with the kids." Kim told her and left with a smile.     Yuri began to go to the rooms Donghae and her painted.     Memories flashed back as she looked at the walls.     (Flashbacks)       “Yuri. You have something on your face.” Donghae turned Yuri so she’s facing him.
 

“What?! Where?” Yuri starts touching her face. “There’s nothing.”

   

“Right here.” Donghae took his finger and plops a giant gush of paint on her nose.

   

“Hahhaha!” Donghae starts laughing. He dips his finger in another color and wipes it on her face.

   

“I just made it purple!” Donghae see’s the blue paint and red paint mix.

   

“Yah!” Yuri dips her finger in a bucket. She made Donghae’s face look orange. “You like like an umpa lumpa!!”

 

 

 

(End of flashback)     Yuri begins to laugh. She missed those happy times. A tear dropped from her eyes without her knowing. Her heart is hurting like a needle was pressed onto it.

 

 

Yuri moved to the next place which was the kitchen. He stares at the old fashioned rice cooker.       (Flashbacks)


 

“Yuri, how am I suppose to do this?!” Donghae asked.


 

“First, you need to put the pot on the stove. Then you put more wood into the fire to keep it running. Also, you’re suppose to blow or use a fan to blow into the fire.” Yuri told him.


 

Yuri went back to cutting and seasoning the meat.


 

Donghae did what Yuri told him to do. He squats down and begins blowing into the fire. He also puts more wood.


 

“So hot!” Donghae complains. Yuri watches him. She could see sweat dripping down from his forehead even though he just wiped it with his arm.


 

Yuri thought it was cute of him. She smiled from the inside.


 

(End of flashback)       Yuri held strong and tried to stop her tears. She began to walk to the place where they foot-washed the clothes.     *Flashback*      

“You know, when you are demanding people to do something, at least say it in a nice tone. You sound like an old grumpy old lady bossing people around.” Donghae told her. “If I have to stay with you till I’m old, I think I’m going to force myself to die early.”

 

“You wanna die early?!” Yuri asked him. She used her foot to splash water onto him.

 

“Drink that dirty soap water! You’ll die early!!” Yuri splashes a couple more.

 

“YAH!!” Donghae wipes the water off his face. Donghae uses the hose to splash water on her.

 

“Yeahhh...feel that cold water?! Let that cold water freeze you! Hheheheh!”

 

 

Yuri got out of the tub and tried to get a hold of the hose. “STOP! It’s so cold!!”

 

 

“Nah nah nah nahhhh! You can’t have this!” Donghae begins to wash her with more cold water.

 

 

“Hehhehehe!!” Donghae runs around but didn’t see the bar of soap laying. He slipped and fell face-flat on the ground.

 

 

He could hear Yuri slapping her knee and laughing her off.

She grabbed the hose and b

Please log in to read the full chapter