You can run, but you can't hide *

Running Wild

_______ HYUKJIN'S POINT-OF-VIEW _______

THAT KID. I'm going to murder him someday. As I got into the car and waiting for the gir— I mean, Jia, to catch up, I blasted the heater. I was only wearing a white tank top because I had taken off my other shirt when Baekhyun had kicked my face into that stupid soda. He'll never grow up, seriously. 

I didn't notice she had slipped in until she slammed the car door shut. "Where exactly are we going again?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "Club a few roads down. Baekhyun's sort of an alcoholic." I admitted. I don't know why I was telling her all of these things, she was a criminal for crying out loud! What if she stole something from my house? I took a quick look at her before starting the engine and thought to myself. The only thing she seems interested in stealing is all of my chips. I laughed to myself as I back out the driveway and into the misty highway.

As we arrived in the parking lot, a cluster of people took a glance at Jia and me, then backed away. Have I been living under a rock all this time or was she just known around these clubs?! I grabbed her wrist to stop her from giving death glares to the people around us and once again, dragged her inside. The guards stared at me for a bit and then said in an abnormally cold voice, "I.D sir?" I felt around my back pockets for my wallet and then remembered. When I fell back into the coffe table, it slipped out of my pocket. I told myself that I would get it out later. And now here I am walletless. 

"Uh, Jia?" I said, elbowing her so she'd pay attention instead of staring into space. She stumbled a bit and then snapped back into reality. "Mhm?" I sighed and then asked, "Do you even have your I.D. on you?" She blinked and then rubbed her arm with a hand. "Ani.." She went on in a whisper, "I kinda threw my fake I.D. at the cashier of the place I robbed. Oops." She cleared and bounced on her heels, obviously trying to convince the guard she was innocent. I whispered back behind her, "Since you're so sneaky, why don't you talk the cops into letting us in?" She smiled at me and nodded. "You go in while I'm distracting them, okay?" I nodded back and backed towards the other wall.

She pulled on one of the guard's arms. "Help me, help me!! My I.D. is with my brother and he's inside of this club. Have you seen him? He's like.. This tall and he has a gross bowl cut!" She chuckled and demonstrated. "Would you both mind searching for him? It's such a big club and I only want to come in because he's here and he's going to get in trouble." She pouted and looked at them with big eyes. The guards looked at each other and grumbled, then back at Jia who was batting her eyelashes. She swatted me away with a short gesture so the guards wouldn't see and I took that as a signal for me to escape. I left the huge line of people and slowly inched away. 

It wasn't really hard to find Baek. He was the one the dancers was grinding around and the waiters were constantly serving. He rose his glass and the crowd of people around him did the same as they started cheering. He was so dead.

_______BAEKHYUN'S POINT-OF-VIEW _______

Do you know how good those 98278273892 drinks were? My vision was getting hazy but honestly I didn't care. I kept dancing and drinking. I couldn't stop myself. After another few minutes of dancing my feet were hurting so I took a seat at the bar again and ordered more drinks to drink. Girls began swarming around me and I got really dizzy. Suddenly something came up into my mind.

----------------------------------------------------

"UMMA! APPA!" There was no sound, but the sirens of ambulances. The little boy tried to run to his parents but something was holding him back. He looked up and saw his older brother. Standing there with tears in his eyes. "Stop. It's no use. W-We can't do anything..." The little boy broke down crying on the floor.

The family of 4 was on a vacation at a beach. It was their monthly family vacation. It was a time where they got to spend the weekend bonding and playing. The 4 were in the car, driving back from the beach to their hotel. They were laughing and talking. Then the car got hit by a huge delivery truck and flipped over.The dad was knocked out and the mom was about to pass out too. Seeing her kids in the back seat hugging each other she smiled to herself. "Kids... hurry...... and......... get out.." She managed to spit out. "What??! But umma!" The older boy cried. "Just go.......... We'll be okay...." The kids climbed out of the broken window because the door wouldn't open. Their legs were badly injured, but they got up and ran to a tree about 15 feet from the 2 cars that crashed. The boys were expecting their parents to come out of the car like them, but both the big delivery truck with the driver and their car with their parents trappped inside of it blew into flames. Both of the boys gave up crying. In a second there were police and abulances surrounding the whole scene. "Umma! Appa!" The younger brother kept repeating while crying to himself. The older brother was heartbroken too, but he knew he had to stay strong. For his parents. For his brother. The police were putting the fire out. The little children were standing still, watching everything. Soon the kids were taken to the police station to be investigated. The little boy wouldn't stop crying for days when the police finally decided that the older brother was going to be 18 soon which was old enough to be held responsible for his brother. Money was scarce and no one was there to help them.

------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't stand this. Almost to tears, I slammed my cup of alcohol on the bar counter. I wasn't going to let the past ruin tonight. I hopped off of my seat and took more drinks from the bartender before going back to the dance floor. I started jumping and dancing with everyone until I turned around. Who did I see? Of course. My brother. Standing near the entrance. Glaring at me. I was too surprised to react. I watched as my brother was coming closer, but then I finally came to my senses and ran. Slipping slightly on dropped drinks, pushing people move, passing through a V.I.P lounge with a room full of drunks, and finally out of the exit only I knew. I ran as fast as I could around the club and bumped into to the girl I had let in. "How the hell did they know I was here?!" Hyukjin caught up to us and I tried to speak.

"I-"

"Shut up. Get in the car. You're not ever leaving the house."