The Tension *

Running Wild

_______ HYUKJIN'S POINT-OF-VIEW _______

After Baekhyhun's fall to the couch and the girl's fall to the ground, I was the only one left. Of course, I didn't really care about Baek, he'd be alright. Probably was just too lazy to care about the woman he lured in here. And anyways, he almost broke my back once when he came home drunk like the average 21 y/o he was and abruptly decided that I was a horse.. I don't even know with that kid.

Not being that strong at the moment, I semi-dragged the stranger to the couch next to Baekhyun. She looked as skinny and flexible as a gymnast, but she was heavy like she'd eaten a dozen stacks of pancakes. Baek tried making a move and attempted putting his arm around her, but I swatted his arm away. I took off the beanie that was sagging down to her eyelids and propped her up in a sitting position. No wonder she was screaming around yelling, she probably couldn't see a thing.

"Baek, go get water. It's your fault she's here." I said simply, putting a hand to her head to check her temperature. She was hot! Of course, not in the erted way. I wasn't like Baekhyun was. 

As the devil child came back with a glass of water and flicked me in the forehead, I glared at him before taking a genuine glance at the girl's face. She looked almost like a model, I realized. But a model wouldn't be roaming the streets at 11pm unless she liked to go to cheap wild parties like the one down the street. I didn't notice how long I'd been staring at her until she blinked a couple of times and completely opened her eyes. "W--What's going.." She murmured, half awake. I backed away quickly, bumping into our glass coffee table. Aish, I probably already seem like a fool. NOT THAT I CARED THOUGH, she won't be staying long anyways.

"Haha, she's alive!" Baekhyun carelessly tossed his statement around with a laugh. He ran over and handed her the glass of water, "Here you are~" He grinned his flirty smile and sat on the couch next to her. The girl shook her head and got up from to couch. I blinked once and found her already at the door ready to leave. "Thank you." She said in a small voice and opened the door, ready to slip out. Shocked from how I was right about her not staying for long, I just stayed where I was. "No no no, you can't leave yet." Baekhyun said with his famous smile, "You're going to pass out again if you do. You haven't been sleeping for that long, don't worry." He grabbed her wrist and nearly flung her back inside. Surprised by the sudden gesture, she looked back from him to me, then me to him. "They'll find me, then we'll all be in trouble." She whispered to herself finally, looking at the floor. 

"YOU WHAT?" My brother and I said in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello! This is one of the co-authors! I actually share this account with my friend and we update this story together. Every chapter both of us try to contribute to it so  every chapter will be edited a day after with another POV. Just a heads up ^^

-snailpoop1

 

 

{' Hello! Snailpoop2 speaking. We decided to take out some characters because we wanted them to all tie in together somehow. Don't worry though, the story will still be as great as promised! Please keep supporting us.} 
 
- SLA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______ JIA'S POINT-OF-VIEW _______

I dreamt about running away. It felt so real and so good to be far from society. But the next thing I knew, I could make out the barely audible voices, "It's your fault...." And "What's wrong with you?!" And then soft laughter. Immediately I knew that this wasn't at all part of my dream. In my deep sleep, I was happily alone. The sky was bright blue, but rain drizzled from the humid air. Just how I loved it. I wasn't ready to wake up just yet thought, so I let myself relax and close my eyes for a little while longer. Then it hit me. WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS I? I had just been running from the cops and into a random stranger's house! My eyes fluttered open and I saw a face a few inches away from me. I sunk into the couch to avoid eye contact and glanced around. Two guys around my age, a glass coffee table in front of me, and a pretty cluttered living room that had a kitchen to the right. How long have I been sleeping?!

Dumbfounded, I blinked a few times before one of the boys laughed. I looked behind the scene at the open window to find night still approaching. Not realizing what I was doing, I stupidly muttered out something. The next thing I knew, there was a little crash as the guy that was staring at me bumped into the coffee table. I would've laughed, but I was too lost to react. Straight away, there was a guy next to me on the couch and there was no way I was going to have this awkward moment right now. I stood up and walked towards the door to leave. The police would be gone searching somewhere else by now and I didn't want these guys to know what type of person I was. 

Realizing how rude I must've seemed, I thanked them quietly so they wouldn't recognize my voice if they ever found or heard of me again. I was just about ready to leave when a hand grabbed me and pulled me back to the couch, where my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets. What was he trying to do with me?! I had no business here and I wasn't ever planning to. What if they pinned me down and asked questions? Obviously I could lie, I was a great liar after all. But I didn't want to if it wasn't necessary.

"They'll find me, then we'll all be in trouble." I decided to say so they'd leave me alone. Shock strucked their faces and my goal in that moment was to get the heck out of there. I opened the door once again, but the boy that had been quiet the whole time said, "Wait." I stood at the door, studying his face then finally replied smoothly, "Yeah?" Still having that surprised look on his face, he stood up from where he had fell back on the coffee table and walked towards me. I walked a few steps back out the door and shrugged with a slow nod that said, "What are you doing?" He stopped at the threshold and grabbed my arm. "If you leave, where will you go? The cops will find you at your house. Seoul isn't that big you know." 

Of course, I had thought of this before. I laughed underneath my breath and searched my mind for something to say. I didn't even live in Seoul. I just liked to come here to hang out because the cops back home knew every piece of info about me. Actually, I would always go to a park before using their payphones to call my neighbor from behind my house and stay the night at her place. She was so rich that she had a huge house and her parents never noticed that I was there. I winced and kinda lied, "My friend's house.. I'll have to hitch a ride on a bus and run there. I don't have much money though." Maybe I could get some money out of these people.

He only dragged me inside by the arm and walked over to the counter to pick up the house phone. "If you aren't lying to me, call your friend and tell her you have somewhere else to stay for the night."