Open Minded *

Running Wild

_______ BAEKHYUN'S POINT-OF-VIEW _______

I stood there watching my brother hold back the girl who was about to leave. "If you aren't lying to me, call your friend and tell her you have somewhere else to stay for the night." I've never seen my brother like this. He usually never let anyone stay at our house especially if it was a girl. Does my brother......... like her? The both of them sat on the couch and I sat directly opposite of them on the floor. We were watching the girl dial her friend's number. After a few seconds the phone stopped ringing.

"Hello?" We heard the faint voice even though it wasn't on speaker. "Put it on speaker." My brother said. Why was he being so protective and making sure she isn't lying? He must like her. Pfffft. Bro actually got a crush on someone! Like that would happen. It was so strange and alien to me. He had never really cared about anyone except for his 3 managers and me. Why would he suddenly like this rebel chick? That's so unlike himself, Mr. goody Two Shoes.

"Hey.It's me." Said the girl on our couch. "Annyeong! What's up? Should i go pick you up again?" Replied the phone. Or the speaker? Or is it- Aish nevermind. We listened to the rest of the conversation and made sure that the girl on the couch said what was needed to be said. After the call was done we all sat there in silence.

"Are you hungry?" Hyukjin asked the girl finally. "Ummm..." She hesitated and cocked her head slightly to the side. "Follow me to the kitchen." They both headed to the kitchen while I just sat there alone. AM I INVISIBLE?!!?! I'M HUNGRY TOO, HYUNG. But the voice over the phone occupied my mind..... It was gentle and bubbly... Kind of reminds me of- I hit my forehead, trying to remember. I was losing it, I had to get out of here and stop thinking. I took note of how distracted my brother was with the girl. I'll take this as a chance. I ran up to my room making sure to not make a sound and not hitting walls on my way up. I got dressed up in casual yet fancy clothes and locked my door. Then I snuck out of my window. I accidently lost my grip and fell into the garden getting piled with flowers. Ugh.That hurt, but I wasn't giving up now. I quietly walked out of the yard and drove my way to the club. Hopefully hyung didn't catch on.

I parked my car and walked to the club. I showed my I.D. and once I entered, I was supposed to feel at peace. Loud music, nice dancers, a performance on stage,and a strong smell of alcohol that flooded my nose.I smiled and grabbed a few drinks at the bar, sitting on a chair. I looked at the dancers and people doing nasty things. I felt so at ease here. This is the only place where my mind is set free. But tonight was different. Something else occupied my mind...... I started to get a little headache so I gulped down 3 more glasses of vodka and my mind went blank. I sighed in relief. Then I headed for the dance floor drowsily and started dancing with strangers.

 

_______ JIEUN'S POINT-OF-VIEW _______

I stood there, crossing my arms while I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling. It was like I was having one of those tantrums I always had when I was little, minus the screaming and kicking part.

I had always been a loyal child. I got good grades, brought in money (not that my parents even needed money in the first place), made friends with their friend's daughters, and did whatever they told me. But this was different. I wasn't going to get married, I was perfectly happy just with my parents and friends. I hadn't noticed how hot I was feeling. Maybe if I had a fever I wouldn't have to go to the dinner my parents had planned with his parents? I would feel so guilty though.. Even though they had a lot of money, it would all be wasted because of me.. They already took care of me since I was born! This is how I'm going to repay them?!

I'm doing it again. I'm doing it again, gosh darn it! Why do I have to be such a goody goody. I sighed and got up from my bed, walking into my huge closet that contained all of my dresses and shoes. I scanned through them with my fingertips, touching each of the fabrics. Was I really going to do this? I tucked my lips in like I always did when I was nervous and took my tan short dress from one of my hangers.

http://kangyaru.tumblr.com/image/53290812887

Maybe he would be like how usual guys were and want someone sparkly and stunning. Well, this dress was my style~ Plain, but cute. I grinned as I looked in the mirror and slipped it on over my white slim tank. I looked okaaay, but I still needed to do something with hair. I went to my bathroom and took out my hair curler, taking each couple strands and twirling them with my wand. Finally, I splashed a little blush on and outlined my eyes. Maybe my parents would be proud that I turned around and decided to go with them.

I waited in my dads favorite Lamborghini until my parents came out bickering with each other. When they saw me in the back seat of the car, their faces lit up and they hurried in. I guess I was really doing this. When they came in, my father said, "Jieunnie! So you've decided to come, eh? I knew you would, such a good daughter." He chuckled his usual appa laugh and started the car. "Yeah, yeah." I muttered under my breath.

Can we please get this over with?