Underestimated *

Running Wild

_____ HYUKJIN'S POINT-OF-VIEW ______

"Baek! Get your down here!" I was kneeling down beside the brown sofa in the living room, my face 2-inches away from the puddle of soda that he had spilled on our detached carpet that we used to put our feet on when watching TV. There was silence. I knew he was upstairs somewhere. "NOW." I declared, lifting the edges of the carpet to avoid the puddle spreading any further. The next thing I remembered was having my head kicked into the spill of soda and hearing Baekhyun's reckless laughing running back up the stairs. "YAH, BYUN BAEK HYUN!" I screamed, rubbing the soda out of my eyes. He was going to get whipped for this, I knew he wasn't coming back down.

Walking towards the kitchen to get a paper towel to wipe my face off, I heard shouting outside. Baekhyun appeared at the rail on the top of the stairs, "Hyukjin-ah.. I — I hear screaming outside, open the door." I just laughed at him. We both knew our neighbor down the street had wild parties, that was probably where the screaming was coming from. "You know what.." He clomped down the stairs and ran towards the door, opening it as wide as he could.

He was being utterly ridiculous, as always, but I had never really seen him like this. "Baekhyun, I'm pissed right now. Don't be stupid." I rolled my eyes, wiping the last drip of soda from my chin before opening the door under the sink to throw it away. I didn't think he was being serious until I heard him yell, "HERE! OVER HERE!" out the door. I nearly choked on my water and ran over to kick him in the stomach with my knee. "Dude!! What's wrong with you?!" He said with a disgusted face, falling back into the couch to clutch his stomach. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, HUH?!" I demanded, making the same face back at him. 

I was so caught up in punishing my little brother until a girl, skinny, and hair a mess, decided to come into our house, shutting the door hard behind her. She looked at me, locked the door looking dazed, and fell to the ground.

 

_____ BAEKHYUN'S POINT-OF-VIEW ______

Out of all 200 parties I've been to this summer that party was the best. They served lots of drinks and the guests partied hard. I left the party earlier than I wanted to though. Hyukjin called me through my cell phone and screamed. I assumed he must've found the puddle of soda I left on the carpet before I went to the party. Oops. When I got home, I found my brother crawling on the floor to get rid of the stain. I quietly snuck upstairs and changed into my casual clothes. All of a sudden I heard him shouting again, "Baek! Get your down here!" He knew I was home. Man, I should have parked my car out of view. I was too scared to face him when he was mad. He got louder than loud and always was so serious. I stayed in place and was planning to wait until he cooled down.After a few seconds of silence I thought he was finally calm after hearing nothing so I walked towards my bedroom door and I was about to open the door, but then he yelled again. I fell down from shock. WHY WAS HE SO SCARY WHEN HE'S ANGRY?!?! I walked downstairs and saw him on the carpet. My mischevious side kicked in my brain. I ran downstairs and kicked his face in the carpet, giving him a soda mask. I ran back up stairs laughing.

I couldn't stop laughing! I shut my room door and locked it so he couldn't get me, but judging by the silence of the house, I guess he wasn't going to even try. It was kind of hot in there though, even during the winter, my room was like a furnace. I opened my window to let the fresh air in. Then I heard a "HEEEEELLLLLLLLLP!". My eyes shot open. I ran downstairs where my furious brother was at. "Hyukjin-ah...I -- I hear screaming outside, open the door." I could tell with the look on his face that he thought I was crazy. He just walked back to the kitchen.If he wasn't gonna open the door I will. I marched to the door and opened, searching for the source of the voice. I saw a girl running and I instantly got worried. Without thinking, I shouted, "HERE! OVER HERE!". I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't know my brother would kick my stomach! I fell on the couch in pain arguing with him. Then *BANG*. The door was slammed and a girl fainted. Right in front of our eyes. I was speechless.