Amusement Park trip 1

Love is... him...

To cheer you up, C.A.P suggested going to the amusement park with everyone.

"Yay!!" Everyone cheered upon hearing that they're going to the amusement park.

Changjo wasn't even excited about it but he went along because Teen Top is going. You were excited at first but the amusement park was where you and Youngjae went on your first date.

"Let's go to the haunted house, shall we?" Niel suggested.

"Yea.. Let's go!" Everyone cheered excitedly.

You stopped in your tracks in front of the haunted house, reminded of you and Youngjae.

*Flashback*

"can we don't go in?" you asked shyly.

"wae? you scared?" Youngjae asked. You nodded awkwardly.

"keke... don't worry, i'll protect you!" he said.

You both went in and you were grabbing his arm as you walked. At times when you were scared, he hugged you and walked. You felt safe in his embrace.

*Flashback ends*

You felt a teardrop falling from your eyes. You looked down, drying your tears, not wanting to let any of them see you like this. Changjo saw you though. He walked over.

"Wae? You scared?" He asked, exactly like what youngjae asked.

"Youngjae.." you said and looked up, but realised it was Changjo. "oh Changjo.."

"wae?" he asked again.

"Ani... let's go..." you said and walked to the queue to join the rest. Changjo just followed behind you. Youngjae... Who is he? The name is so familiar.... hmm... B.A.P!?

You braced yourself and walked alone in the haunted house whereas the rest had each other to hold on to.

"Ah!" you heard Jinri shouting in front of you when she got scared. "Relax! i'm here darling!" you heard Niel calm her down.

"Jagiya... if you're scared, just hold on to me..." you heard L.Joe said to Ella in front of you.

"Hyuna ah... im scared..." you heard Ricky whining and acting cute in front of Hyuna.

"Don't be scared.." You heard Chunji assuring Yumi.

C.A.P and Angel were just laughing at the rest and continued walking hand in hand, leading the group. They were the brave couple.

You were happy at how sweet they were and yet you envy them. Youngjae, where are you?? You slowed down your steps.

You felt someone put his arm around you and you turned around to see Changjo. He guided you along and you felt a sense of security in his embrace. You're just like Youngjae.....