Date with Changjo^^

Love is... him...

Are you free? Changjo here..

Neh..

Do you want to go out? Come with me please.. *pouts*

keke.. Arasso... when?

now? i'll come pick you up in about 15 mins time...

now? that's fast.. i'll go get ready.. see you :D

So you got ready and waited for Changjo to arrive. And indeed in 15 minutes, he really came.

"Get in!" he said from the car.

"Yah! shouldn't you be more gentleman and invite me into the car?" you said.

"are you even a lady?" he teased.

"yah!" you said and pouted.

"arasso.. just get in now ok?" he said. You smiled and got on the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where are we going?" you asked.

"I need your help in something!" he said and you all drove to the mall. He brought you to a shop and got the salesgirl to get you a few dresses to try on.

"what are we doing?" you asked in confusion. He just smiled at you and not telling you.

After several pieces,

"Ok! This one! Please help me wrap it up!" he told the salesgirl.

"what is it for? a gift for your girlfriend?" you asked teasingly.

He looked at you and thought for a while. "you could say so.."

"ooh.... so what else are you getting for her?" you asked.

"come with me!" he said and dragged you to the shoe store. He scanned through a few pairs of shoes and finally picked one. "Try this!" he said and got you to sit down. You tried on it and walked around with it. "It's nice! Wrap it up please!" He said.

"Follow me!" he said after getting the shoes and pulled you along again. This time it was the perfume shop. He sprayed many different perfumes on you and you got annoyed and sprayed him back. "Yah, stop it!" you said. He chuckled and gave up and finally picked one for you.

"let's go home! now that we're done!" he said.

"yah! you took me out for the whole day just to buy things for your girlfriend and you don't even treat me to some food! What a loss for me!" you pouted.

"arasso... let's go eat then, you greedy pig!" he teased.

"i'm not ok!" you said and began hitting him. He pretended to be in pain which made you chuckled.

From afar, B.A.P was looking.

"What is Minyoung doing with that jerk?" Yongguk said.

"Are they dating?" Zelo said. "what about Youngjae hyung?"

"Choi Junhong! if you keep quiet, no one will say you're mute!" Himchan snapped. Youngjae wasn't looking good.

"Yah.. you still have a chance.. no way i'm letting Minyoung go with him!" Yongguk told Youngjae.