Vacation part 2!!

Love is... him...

"Since I'm the oldest here, i shall assign the room! All couples shall have one room.." Yongguk said and gave the keys to each couple from C.A.P to Ricky and to Daehyun.

"Minyoung ah, You'll be in the same room as oppa.." He said to you.

"Neh oppa.." you said.

"Since Youngjae is not here, Zelo and Jongup shall take one room and Himchan, you will be sharing with Changjo.. is that ok?" Yongguk said.

"yea sure.." Himchan said then looked at Changjo. Changjo was hesitating until you shot him a look and he agreed to it.

As you all were walking to your room, you texted Changjo.

Himchan oppa is a nice guy! Have fun with him! :D

Minutes later he replied you.

:P

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wae? unhappy that you're not in the same room as him?" Yongguk asked.

"ani... I'm happy to be with oppa!" you said.

"aigoo..." He said and pinched your nose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take her out tonight.." Himchan said to Changjo. "The night here is beautiful..."

"Thanks.... Hyung..." Changjo said.

"you're welcome.. and good luck to you!" Himchan said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, you heard a knock on the door. Yongguk was showering so you went to answer the door.

"Oh Changjo! What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Come with me!" he said. You went to get a jacket as the night is cool and went with him.

"Close your eyes!" he said.

"Why? what are you trying to do?" you asked.

"just close your eyes first!" he said and you did as told. You felt him blindfold you and you just chuckled.

He then went in front of you and held your hands and led you on step at a time. Once, you missed a step and almost tripped but he caught you. "Be careful.. " he said.

He then brought you to the beach. He removed the bilndfold and asked you to open your eyes.

"Look up!" he said. The sky was filled with stars and it was a pretty sight.

"Woah!" you exclaimed like a little kid and he laughed at you. He took out his phone to take pictures of you.

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"erm.. taking photos of the sky... it's really nice!' he said.

"oh right, photos!" you said and took out your phone too and took photos of the sky. You then dragged him and took a selca with him when he was unprepared. You laughed at the photo and he pretended to be angry.

"Yah delete it!" he said. "No! i'm keeping this!" you said.

He then smirked and pulled you to him and took a photo with you.

"Now i have your candid photo too!" he said.

"Yah!" you said and pouted and he took another photo of that. You began hitting him and chasing him around the beach, laughing and shouting at each other. The others look upon you two and was smiling to themselves.

"They're really cute, aren't they?" Angel said.

"neh..." C.A.P said.

When you both got tired, you sat down on the sandy beach and he sat beside you. You put your head on his shoulders, leaning against him, admiring the sky.

"Now for the actual photo..." you said to him and you both smiled for the camera.

"Minyoung ah... actually--" Changjo said but was interrupted.

"Noona! Hyung! Time for dinner!" Zelo shouted from afar.

"Ok!" you said and pulled Changjo along.

Haish... this Zelo keep ruining my plans... When will i have the chance again... Changjo shook his head behind you.