Date with Changjo 2^^

Love is... him...

"May you get in, miss?" Changjo invited you into the car.

"sure.." you said, smiling that he remembered.

"where are we going?" you asked. Changjo just smirked and kept quiet. Strange...

------------------------------------------

"Here! get down!" he said.

"where is this place?" you asked.

"my house! Come in!" he said, opening the door.

"what are we doing here?" you asked him, loking around the house.

"Here.. go get changed!" he passed you the dress he bought the other day. "toilet's that way..." He pointed. You just followed his order and went to get changed.

"isn't this for your girlfriend?" you said.

"hmm... try the shoes!" he said, changing the topic. You put it on.

"now for the perfume!" he said and took it out and sprayed on you. "nice!"

"what are you doing?" you asked, unsure.

"Let's take a picture!" He said and took out his phone. You smiled at him, confused about the situation. But you both took selca together. "let's go!"

"yah, you still haven't told me what are we doing! i'm not going!" you said, sitting on the couch, refusing to go.

"alright, stop acting like a little kid.. we're going somewhere you have never gone before!" he said and pulled you out of the house. "but first, let's go eat... " he said and he drove you to a fancy restaurant.

You both had dinner together and you didn't realise he was taking secret photos of you. After dinner, he drove you off to somewhere.

"Here we are!" he said. You looked out of the window, it was a club. You turned to face him.

"Yah, are you sure we can come here?" you asked.

"of course! get down!" he said. You got off the car and you had your arms interlocked with his and you both entered the club.

"Hey Changjo.." a few girls walked past him and shot him flirty looks. You felt jealous for a moment and he seemed to sense your uneasiness. He wrapped his arm around your waist to show the rest that he's taken. Some of the girls looked away disappointedly. You felt a sense of triumph. gosh..why am i like this...

"let's dance!" he whispered into your ear as the surrounding was noisy. You just nodded and followed him.

After a while, you realised it was getting late. "We should go.. my oppa will kill me.." you whispered to him. He nodded and let you out. As soon as you got into the car, you fell into a deep slumber.

"So did you have fun?" Changjo asked but you were already asleep. Keke... He then reached for the seatbelt to help you put it on. He turned to face you and he was very close to you. He blushed, heart beating fast. He even have the urge to kiss you. Gosh.. Jonghyun... don't tell me you like her... He quickly snapped back to his senses and drove off. At times, he stole secret glances at you and took photos of you sleeping. He then realised what he was doing. Oh my Jonghyun...