Stayover ^^

Love is... him...

After that day, you decided to go stay at Changjo's house for a few days, in fear that Youngjae will look for you again.

"Morning! Are you ready to leave?" Changjo came early over to your house to pick you up.

"neh! wait while i go get my things.." you said and went into your room.

"yah.. you better not try anything funny... and take good care of her..." yongguk warned Changjo.

"of course Hyung! i will take good care of her!" Changjo said.

"Bye oppa!" you hugged yongguk and went off with Changjo.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"So where do you want to sleep?" Changjo asked.

"Well.. i can just take the living room.." you said.

"no way i'm letting you sleep there.." he said.

"then do you have a room for me?" you asked.

"neh.. of course... you can come sleep in my room!" he said.

"then where are you sleeping at?" you asked.

"i'm sleeping with you of course!! keke!!" he said and brought your things into his room.

"yah! who says i want to sleep with you?" you said.

"you don't want?" he leaned in close to you and asked.

"arasso.. i can't win you..." you pouted.

After he placed your things in his room, you both sat on the couch to watch tv. He was hugging you and you cuddled in his embrace.

"What do you want for dinner?" he asked.

"hmm.. anything!!" you said.

"ok.. then let Chef Choi cook for you today!" he said proudly.

"you sure you can cook?" you asked suspiciously.

"of course! wait till you try it! you will ask for more!" he said.

"ok.. i'm anticipating.. shall we go grocery shopping now?" you said.

"ok!" he said, "but wait a moment!" he went into the room and was looking for something.

"here! change into it!" he said and handed you a bag.

"what's that?" you asked.

"just go change!" he shoved you into the room and close the door. You wore the shirt in the bag and got out of the room and saw that he was also wearing the same.

"Aigoo... so it's a couple tee..." you said, smiling.

"neh! let's go now!" he said and held your hands.

------------------------------------------------------------

You were at the supermarket with him and was pushing the trolley. He stood behind you and pushed together with you, trapping you in his embrace. People were looking at you and you heard them make comments like "they're so cute!" which made you blush.

"what do you like?" he asked you.

"make a guess!" you told him.

"hmm.. i guess you like tomatoes too!" he said.

"how did you know it?" you said.

"because i can read your mind..." he said. You chuckled at him.

"Changjo!" you both heard someone called out to him and you both turned towards that direction. It was Youngjae and his girlfriend.

"hi.." Youngjae said.

"ah.. this must be your girlfriend!" the girl said and offered a handshake to you. You looked at Changjo and he pulled you away.

"yah! can't we make friends?" she said. Changjo ignored her and walked away with you.

"sorry to spoil your mood.." Changjo said to you.

"It's ok... i'm sorry to spoil yours.." you said.

"nah.. i'm happy when i'm with you!" he said and smiled. You smiled back to him then went back together.