Ricky-Hyuna ^^

Love is... him...

Author's note: Because this story is dedicated to my friends. Here's a chapter for her :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, why don't we just leave Ricky oppa and Hyuna unnie alone?" you said to Changjo. You both were supposed to meet Ricky and Hyuna and go on a double date but you decided to just let them have time to themselves.

"hmm.. well we should... and it's going to be their 2nd anniversary soon!!" Changjo said.

"That's fast! I didn't know they together for so long.." you said.

"hehe.. yea.. but then what shall we do if now that we have no plans??" he asked.

"hmm... shall we follow them?" you asked.

"ah.. naughty girl.. keke.. alright! I've never seen them on a date before actually..." he said and you both got ready to go out.

You texted Hyuna saying Changjo is not feeling well and therefore you both are not going with them and told them to enjoy their date but in fact you were in disguise with Changjo, looking from afar at your meeting place.

"This is going to be fun keke.." you said to Changjo and he smiled at you.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, Minyoung and Changjo are not coming..." Hyuna said to Ricky.

"really? then nevermind, we can enjoy a date by ourselves.. let's go.." Ricky said and held her hands.

"Are you cold?" Ricky asked and helped Hyuna put on his scarf.

"gomawo oppa!" she said and they both walked hand in hand together.

"so what do you want to do? watch a movie?" she asked.

"hmm... let's try something different today... shall we go to the arcade?" he suggested.

"ok let's try!" she said.

At the arcade, they both enjoyed the games and had a lot of fun. You and Changjo were standing at afar, watching them and also playing your own games. When they both went to take sticker photos, you and Changjo were peeping from outside, laughing at their expressions.

"they're so cute... let's try that someday!!" you told Changjo.

"anything you say..." he said.

Next they went out on the streets and went shopping along the streets.

"ahh..." Ricky said while feeding Hyuna to some food.

"gomawo oppa! you too!" she said and fed him back. 

"thanks honey!" he said which made her blush. "are you tired?" he asked.

"no..." she said.

"really? but we have been walking for a very long time... let me carry you.." he said and bent down.

Hyuna just went on his back shyly and he piggybacked her all the way to her doorsteps. She fell asleep on his back.

"Jagiya... You're home..." Ricky woke her up.

"oh... thanks oppa! you must be tired carrying me home.." she said and patted his back.

"no i'm not... if you want to, i can always carry you!" he said and she smiled.

"bye oppa! thanks for today!" Hyuna said and waved goodbye to Ricky.

"hyuna ah..." Ricky called out to her and leaned in closer to her and kissed her on her lips. "bye... i'll miss you.." he said. 

Meanwhile at the corner, you and Changjo were looking at them.

"aigoo.... i didn't know there was this side of Ricky oppa!" you said.

"yah.. are you falling in love with him?" Changjo said jealously.

"of course not! i have you oppa!" you said to him which made him smile.

"keke.. do you want me to carry you home?" he said.

"keke.. ok!!" you said and got onto his back and you all walked off.