Happy Together~~

Love is... him...

You went home happily that day but you decided not to tell anyone about your relationship yet.

"Why is my little princess hiding from me?" Yongguk came into your room.

"nothing.. keke.." you said, smiling.

"really? but your smiling till your eyes are about to disappear... Can you even see me?" Yongguk joked.

"oppa..." you said in an annoyed tone.

"ok ok.. i shall stop teasing you... Good Night!" he said and left the room.

You then got ready to sleep when someone texted you.

What are you doing now? Sleeping already?

neh... about to sleep..

oh... then Good Night! Must dream of me ok?

hmm... how about no? i don't want to dream of you :P

Yah! then who do you want to dream of?

hmm... my oppa!!

I'm also your oppa!!!

keke... arasso... i will dream of you :D You must dream of me too!!

I only dream of beautiful girls...

Yah! Choi Jonghyun!!

keke... I haven't finish my sentence... that beautiful girl is you... Saranghae!!

keke... saranghae...

That night, you had the sweetest dream ever and you can't wait to see Changjo in school the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa!" you went to school and called out to Teen Top, without Changjo.

"oh hi Minyoung!" Niel said and waved to you.

"You're... different..." L.Joe said while scanning you.

"me? I'm always like that!!" you said.

"no.. you're not the same..." L.joe argued.

"oppa.. how long have you not seen me? and i think in your eyes there's only Ella.. you won't know me keke..." you which made him blush slightly.

"yah.. don't ..." C.A.P said.

"neh oppa... I'll go to class first!" you said and left them.

In class, you were daydreaming and thinking about Changjo. Why is time passing so slowly...

Changjo was also thinking of you. aish.... when is recess?? I want to see her badly....

------------------------------------------------------------

"ding dong*

Finally!! The both of you thought.

"Minyoung, why are you so happy?" Jinri asked.

"because it's recess now!! Classes are boring, aren't they?" you said.

"neh... it's really boring... i almost fell asleep..." Yumi said.

"keke.. let's go down now then!!" you said and all of you went down.

At the canteen, Niel, Ricky, Hyuna and Changjo was already there. The rest are seniors and have extra lessons so they are not joining you all. Changjo was thrilled to see you. You were also happy to see him but you decided to play a prank on him. He eyed you, telling you to sit beside him but you pretended you didn't see and sat beside Yumi instead. He pouted and you chuckled at the sight of him.

yah! why aren't you sitting beside me? didn't you see?

see what? and why should i sit beside you? I want to sit beside my best friend!

But you're my girlfriend!!! Is your best friend more important than your boyfriend?

I never agreed to be your girlfriend ok??

yah! then what about yesterday?

yesterday? what happened yesterday?

You want to remember it now?

You looked at him after seeing the text and he smirked. You text him back.

What are you trying to do?

you wouldn't want to know keke!!

YAh! wait till after school!

You pouted at his text and he chuckled at you.