Brother C.A.P ^^

Love is... him...

"Changjo... " C.A.P called out to Changjo from the classroom and signalled for him to come out. They both walked to the corner of the staircase where there is no one.

"I don't know how you feel but she's my sister... Don't harbour any thoughts over her unless you are really true to her... She's still recovering from her wound... I don't want her to be hurt again.... understand?" C.A.P said to Changjo.

"neh Hyung...." Changjo said.

"Now get back to class..." C.A.P said.

How does Hyung even know what i am thinking about.... she's recovering from her wound... what wound? Has she been hurt? by who??

The whole time Changjo was trying to figure out what happened to you. He wanted to know badly about you. He wanted to understand you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Angel darling, I'm not going home with you today.... " C.A.P said.

"Wae?" Angel asked, pouting.

"I want to talk to Minyoung..." C.a.p said.

"oh... Good!" Angel brightened up. "Go get her now! Don't be so awkward with her ok? Hwaiting!!" Angel pushed C.a.p away. She has always wanted you and C.A.P to patch up and not be so awkward with each other. She was happy when C.a.p offered to take the first step.

Hope your relationship gets better...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minyoung ah..." C.A.P called out to you awkwardly as you were packing your bag.

"Oh oppa?" you said, curious as to why he called out to you. You haven't really been talking to him ever since you came to his school.

"Bye Minyoung! See you tomorrow!" Ella and the rest said to you. "Bye C.A.P oppa!"

"Bye!" you waved to them and walked over to C.A.P.

"er.. Let's go home..." C.A.P said.

"home? You're coming home oppa!?" you exclaimed. Your oppa has never been in good relationship with your parents and has moved out 3 years ago. You seldom meet him except on your birthdays and rare ocassions.

"ani..just sending you home..." C.A.P said.

"ah.... ok!" you said, disappointed that he isn't coming home with you but still happy he's talking to you.

"So... I know you broke up with youngjae.... Although i have not met him before, but i can see that you love him a lot..." C.A.P said.

"neh... i still love him..." you said.

"listen... i don't mean to remind you of your past but i really hope to see you happy again... your smile always makes me happy you know that?" C.a.p said.

"really?" you asked. He nodded his head awkwardly.

"oppa..." you said and smiled to him.

"That's my minyoung!" he patted your head and smiled to you too. You held his hand as you walked home and Yongguk just reached home too.

"Oh Yongguk oppa!" you called out to him excitedly.

"Oh Minyoung! Minsoo..." he was shocked to see C.A.P with you.

"er... Hi hyung...." C.A.P said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I miss you brother!" Yongguk gave C.A.P a big hug. You smiled at the sight.

"I want a hug too!" You pouted and they both chuckled at you and hugged you too.

"Alright... Stay like this ok? Minyoung... I have to go now... Bye Hyung! Bye Minyoung!" C.A.P said.

"Don't you want to stay longer?" Yongguk asked.

"ani..." C.A.P said and walked off.

"Gwaenchana oppa..." you told Yongguk and went back into your house.