Saranghae :D

Love is... him...

As he went to have a shower, you sat at the living room, watching tv. You got bored at the tv programmes so you decided to explore his house as you haven't done so despite coming over for a few times.

You went to look at the pictures along the short corridor leading to the rooms. Aigoo... he's so cute when he's a little boy...

You then came to his room and you decided to enter it since he's not out yet.

"wah..." you mouthed out as you walked in. It's rather neat for a guy's room... unlike Yongguk's room...

You then began to explore his table when you accidentally knocked over a book. Some photos fell out from the book.

"Oops.." you said and went to pick them up. You flipped over the photos and was surprised to see that it was all of you, when you were sleeping in his car, when you were enjoying the night sky at the beach and many more moments when he was with you. He then came in to the room at this point of time.

"Oh... let me do it.." he saw the photos on the floor and went forward to help you then he realised you saw the photos.

"ah.. don't look at it.." he took the photos away from you and looked away shyly, keeping them.

You blushed and smiled to yourself. You saw him blushing too, which made you chuckled.

"Wae? what's so funny? Can't i keep photos of you?" he stuttered while saying and left the room in awkwardness.

"yah... why do you keep photos of me?" you asked him, following him out if the room.

"i--i.. because--- " he stuttered again, not sure of what to say. You chuckled again.

"why do you keep laughing at me? i do like you and i don't know if you like me so i don't dare to confess..." he blurted out of embarassment and then he realised he just confessed which made him blush furiously.

"keke.." you giggled. "you could have just told me.." you said.

"i-i thought you still like youngjae.." he said.

"yah! Pabo!" you said to him and went closer to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. You then looked away shyly. He was shocked at your actions.

"min--minyoung ah..." he called out to you shyly.

"neh..." you answered in a soft tone.

"i--i... jeongmal gomawoyo!!" he said and hugged you.

"pabo!" you scolded him. "After so long, you still not sure of how i feel... pabo!"

"neh... i'm a pabo! i should have realise it earlier!" he scolded himself.

"keke.." you giggled at him. He then broke off the hug and looked at you.

"Minyoung ah.. saranghae..." he said.

"nado saranghaeyo..." you said. You both then share a deep kiss.