Healing...

Love is... him...

"Angel unnie... eottokhae... i miss him so much..." you asked your closest friend and also the girlfriend of your second brother, C.A.P.

"it's ok, Minyoung... Don't think about him anymore... why don't you transfer school too? to our school...your oppa can take care of you too... and you can forget about him and start afresh.." she suggested.

"really? should i?" you asked hesitantly.

"neh.. just do it.. your oppa will be happy if you come!" she said.

"i'll ask yongguk oppa then... Gomawo unnie..." you said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa, can i transfer school?" you asked Yongguk.

"wae? because of us? you want to come with us?" He asked. "someone misses Youngjae huh?" he teased, not knowing you broke up with Youngjae.

"ani.. oppa.. actually... we broke up..." you said, tears falling from your eyes.

"mwol!? Why didn't you tell me? why did you all broke up? when did it happen? Don't cry my dear sister..." he bombarded you with questions, hugging you to console you.

"he's a coward!" you said, still angry at the thought that he don't dare to admit to your relationship. "Don't ask already oppa.."

"arasso... stop crying or you will look like a dumpling ok?" he said, trying to cheer you up.

You nodded, drying your tears. "Oppa, you never fail to make me happy.... " you said and hugged him.

"You're my dearest sister!" He said. "so where do you want to transfer to?"

"erm... Angel unnie suggested her school..." you told him about Angel's suggestion.

"ah... minsoo's school? ok.. i think you'll be fine there... i'll help you with the transfer tomorrow.." he said and agreed to it.

"gomawo oppa.." you said.

"You're my sister, i ought to do so.. keke!" He said and patted your head. "and also, take care of your minsoo oppa..."

"neh oppa!" you replied.

I can forget you, Youngjae...