Niel-Jinri ^^

Love is... him...

"shall we go to the zoo today?" Changjo asked.

"wae?" you asked.

"because i know Niel hyung is going and you will want to go there too..." Changjo said.

"ok then!" you said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa!" Jinri ran over to Niel as soon as she saw him and gave him a hug.

"you missed me that much?" Niel teased as he hugged her back.

"let's go in! it's been long since i came to the zoo!" Jinri said.

"aww! that is so cute!!" Jinri exclaimed, pointing at the monkey.

"looks like Chunji hyung keke..." Niel said and chuckled.

"Let's take a picture!!" Jinri said and took out her phone and snapped a picture with Niel.

"That bear there looks like Changjo keke!!" Niel said, pointing in front of him.

"keke.. we should take a photo again with it and show it to Minyoung!" Jinri suggested.

Changjo saw what Niel was mouthing and got offended. "yah..that hyung!" he said.

"relax... it really does look like you.. so cute!" you said while pinching his cheeks. He pouted.

"Do you want a drink? the weather is cold.. i'll get you something hot!" Niel said and went to buy a hot drink and placed it in Jinri's hand to warm them.

"gomawo Niel oppa.." Jinri said, smiling at his sweetness. They continued walking.

"Yoo Changhyun!" Niel suddenly called out.

"where?" Jinri asked, looking around but no sight of Ricky.

"there!" Niel pointed to a cute little pig in front. "It's so cute just like our Ricky!" Niel said.

"oppa you're so bad!" Jinri scolded Niel.

"it's ok.. he won't know.." Niel smirked.

"keke.. that really is Ricky..." Changjo smiled from afar.

"yah... Ricky oppa is cute ok?" you said.

"then what am i?" he asked.

"you're just like that!" you pointed at that pig and walked off giggling.

"Oppa! don't you think that look like you?" Jinri teased as she pointed to a fish in the aquarium.

"yah! if i'm that, then you will be that one!" Niel said and pointed to another fish beside the one Jinri pointed.

"why am i that?" Jinri pouted.

"you look exactly like it now!" Niel joked. Jinri just pretended to walk off angrily while Niel chased after her.

"ok don't be angry... I like you when you're like that!" Niel said.

"why?" Jinri asked.

"because...." Niel said and stopped and looked at Jinri. Jinri just pouted while waiting for an answer. Niel then kiss her sneakily. "It's attracting my lips.." he said after the kiss. Jinri's face turned red instantly and she dugged into Niel's embrace immediately because she was shy.

"That's so cute of them.." you said.

"you know, actually i like you when you pout too..." Changjo said.

"then i'm not pouting anymore!" you said.

"but i still like you keke.." Changjo said.