1st Monthsary~

Love is... him...

*ding dong*

You went to Changjo's house in the evening giving him a surpirse because you are only meeting him at night.

"aigoo.. my baby misses me too much so she's here so early..." he said and he hugged you. 

"let me come in first.." you said, carrying loads of stuffs into the house. 

"what's with all these things?" he asked, backhugging you as you placed the things in the kitchen.

"because today is a special day, so i decided to cook for you keke.." you said. 

"ah... are you sure you can cook?" he said teasingly. 

"yah! you can choose not to eat it..." you said, pouting. 

"arasso... my girlfriend is cooking for me.. i have to eat it.." he said and gave you a peck on your cheek. 

"now if you don't mind, will you go out while i prepare for dinner?" you said. 

"but i want to look at you..." he said. 

"no... it's meant to be a surprise!!" you said and shoved him out. "Be a good boy and wait, ok?" He just pouted and you chuckled at him. 

Meanwhile, he went to watch TV, ocassionally looking at you and smiling to himself while you cook. About an hour later, you were done and asked him into the kitchen. 

"Taa-daa!!!" you said as you introduced your dishes. It was just some simple dishes but decorated beautifully. 

"woah... it's beautiful.. gomawo!" he said and smiled. 

"try them!!" you said and offered him a pair of chopsticks. 

He took a bite of the egg you made. You looked at him, anticipating his reaction.

"mm..." he said. "how do you know i like tomatoes?" he asked. 

"you do? i just thought of putting them in keke.. " you said. 

"you can read my mind huh.. i like tomatoes because.." he said and looked at you. 

"beacuse what?? tell me!!" you said curiously. 

"because... you look just like one when you blush..." he said. 

"what a sweet mouth you have..." you said shyly and blushed. 

"my mouth is sweet, that's why you like to kiss me so much..." he said, while looking at you with a teasing look. 

"yah!" you smacked him lightly on his forehead. 

"wae? you want to try it now?" he asked, pulling you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

"no!" you looked at him in the eye and said. 

"ouch.. i'm so hurt.." he pretended to cry. 

"aigoo.. the baby is crying... let me cheer him up.." you broke away from his hug and went to your bag and took out a nicely wrapped box. 

"what's this?" he asked as you passed the box to him. 

"open it!!" you said excitedly. 

He began to unwrap it and opened the box. It was a cup with a picture of you and him printed on it. 

"yah..why did you use this photo..." he complained. 

"well if you don't want it you can throw it away.." you pouted. 

"aniya.. i like it very much... gomawo!!" he said and smiled. "i have something for you too..." he said and went to his room to take out a box. 

"what is it?" you asked. 

"open it..." he said. You did as told and it was a necklace with a heart shape pendant. "open it up!" he said and you opened up the heart shape and there was a photo of him and you. 

"Gomawo Changjo!" you said and hugged him. 

"let me put it on for you..." he said and you let him put it on for you. He then showed the one on his neck and it was coupled with yours. 

"Happy Monthsary Baby!!" He said to you. 

"Happy monthsary to you too!" you said and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. 

"yah i want it here..." he pouted and pointed to his lips. 

You hesitated for a while then he crashes his lips onto yours.