Amusement Park trip 2

Love is... him...

"er hmm.." you faked cough, hinting Changjo to let go of his arm around your shoulder. "ah...mianhaeyo..." he said awkwardly.

"Minyoung ah... Oppa will buy you ice cream... follow me.." C.A.P said. You followed him to the ice cream store while the rest waited.

"Chocolate for me and strawberry for you oppa?" you asked.

"Woah.. you still remember..." C.A.P said in surprise.

"of course.. you're my oppa!" you said and ordered the ice cream like a little kid. C.A.P smiled at your actions.

---------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, B.A.P appeared at the amusement park as well.

"Oh look, it's B.A.P.... " Ricky said and pointed. The others looked too.

"Oh.. it's Teen Top..." Zelo said and the rest just smirked. Teen Top was slightly offended.

"Oppa!!" you shouted from afar, upon seeing Yongguk and ran over to hug him.

Teen Top looked on in surprise aside from C.A.P, Angel and Yumi.

"mwol??" Ricky asked in surprise. "C.A.P hyung... you.. minyoung.. bap? What's going on..."

"ah... long story..." C.A.P said awkwardly.

B.A.P was surprised too.

"Noona, why are you with Teen Top?" Zelo asked.

"Why can't i be with them? Don't you all know minsoo oppa is my oppa?" you said innocently.

"eh? Then Yongguk hyung..." Zelo asked in confusion.

"aigoo..." You chuckled at his confused look. "Yongguk oppa and Minsoo oppa are both my oppas!"

"Hyung.. you have to explain to us!" Niel said. The girls looked on in surprise too.

Changjo, on the other hand, didn't care about it. Rather, he observed you and Youngjae. He saw Youngjae looking at you with apolegetic eyes. You were busy clearing the misunderstanding and did not see Youngjae yet. I see... so it's him...

"erm... Can we just go somewhere to talk?" Yongguk suggested.

"sure... let's go guys..." C.A.P told Teen Top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two groups arrived at a cafe and went to sit at one corner.

"So what's going on?" Hyuna spoke.

"Yongguk oppa is my eldest oppa and Minsoo oppa is my second oppa!" you said happily but you felt the tense atmosphere around you. "wae?" you asked.

"ani.... Minyoung ah... can you come out with me? i haven't seen you for a very long time! Let's go talk!" Stephanie, Angel's sister and Daehyun's girlfriend, said.

"I'm coming too..." Angel said.

"Sure unnie!" Stephanie said and the three of you went out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"eh... Angel noona knows too!?" Ricky and Niel asked in confusion.

"ah... That's Angel's sister..." C.A.P explained.

"ooh..." Both Ricky and Niel said.

"Daehyun hyung, so you know it too?" Jongup asked. Daehyun just nodded.

"So we're the ones being kept in the dark?" Zelo said.

"Not kept in the dark, just that i don't feel the need to tell..." Yongguk said.

"So wait... C.A.P oppa and Yongguk oppa are brothers.... then why is Teen Top and B.A.P always fighting?" Jinri asked.

"ah..." Both C.A.P and Yongguk said awkwardly.

"i suppose we should stop fighting now... for the sake of Minyoung... she doesn't know anything..." Youngjae spoke with sadness. Changjo was still observing. So what exactly happened between them...

"neh..." C.A.P said. "so let's make up, Hyung..."

"for Minyoung...." Yongguk said and offered a handshake with Teen Top and signalled for the rest of B.A.P to do the same too. Teen Top was reluctant at first but C.A.P took the first step and ordered the rest to do.