Real Date~~

Love is... him...

After school, Changjo was waiting for you at the corridor outside your class. You walked out with Yumi and the rest and saw him.

"We will get going first... bye minyoung!! bye changjo oppa!!" Yumi said and she dragged Jinri and Ella away.

You smirked at him and walked off without him.

"aish.. jjinjja..." Changjo said to himself while smiling at your actions and followed behind. You both walked to somewhere where there's no one that will know you both and he picked up his speed and held your hands. You blushed and he smiled to himself.

"So.. do you remember yesterday?" he asked.

"yesterday? no.." you said, pretending not to know.

"Then should i help you to remember?" he said, smirking.

"how will you do that?" you asked.

"hmm...." he looked at you sheepishly.

"Yah.. what are you thinking of?" you smacked him on his head.

"ouch..." he pouted.

"serves you right!" you said.

"yah.. i'm not thinking about anything.. i think it was you who is thinking about something huh..." he teased and eyed you suspiciously.

You blushed and hit him on his chest. "Yah!" you said and walked off.

"ok ok.. i shall stop teasing you keke... You're so cute when you blush.." he said and pinched your cheeks.

"i didn't blush.." you said.

"Back to the topic... do you want to remember it?" he asked again.

"Remember what?" you pretended not to know again.

"Still pretending.. i guess you really like it huh..." he smirked.

"I think you like it more.. why do you want me to remember it?" you said.

"because someone forgotten she is my girlfriend.." he said.

"i didn't! You never ask me if i wanted to be your girlfriend!" you argued.

"eh.. really? i thought the kiss says everything..." he said.

"what kiss?" you said.

"yah...and you say you don't like it...." he said.

"keke..." you just giggled.

"Come closer..." he told you. You did as you told. He then looked around and you just looked at him.

"since you like it, i will give it to you... keke.." he looked at you and gave you a kiss.