New school...

Love is... him...

"A-Annyeong..." C.A.P said and he picked you up to your new school.

"Annyeong oppa!" you greeted him cheerfully. "Annyeong Angel Unnie!"

"Annyeong Minyoung ah! Yah C.A.P, talk to your sister!" Angel said.

"gwaenchana unnie.. don't force oppa..." you said.

"look..your sister is so caring!" she told C.A.P and he just smiled awkwardly.

"Let's go to school..." you said, trying to change the awkward atmosphere. And you three drove off to school.

"Let me bring you to get your timetable!" Angel offered and you followed her. C.A.P just followed behind while Angel handled everything. She brought you to your class too. "See you during recess! at the canteen ok? and make some new friends here!" you nodded and smiled to her. "Ella! This is Minyoung and take care of her for me!" Angel called out to a girl, sitting at the corner of the classroom and put you under her care.

"Annyeong Minyoung ah! Angel Unnie has told us about you! we'll be your friends! Let me introduce you to Yumi and Jinri! Yumi! Jinri!" she said and called out to another two girls who were sitting at their seats and talking.

"Oh Minyoung! you transferred here!" Yumi said. You knew Yumi since she was your neighbour but you didn't know that she's in this school.

"oh yumi! i didn't know you were here!" you said and hugged her.

"Hi Minyoung! you remember me? I'm Jinri, we're from the same kindergarten and primary school!" the other girl said.

You thought for a while. "Oh Jinri! I remember! Long time no see!!" You said and hugged her too.

"So you all know each other! Great! we can be good friends! Later we'll introduce more friends to you!" Ella said.

"neh!" you smiled, happy that you have new friends and people who cared for you.

On the other hand, C.A.P is looking at you from outside the class.

"Don't worry... she'll be fine! look how happy she is!" Angel said.

"neh... hope she let go of her break up soon...." C.A.P said.

"let's go to class now!" Angel said.

"arasso darling..." C.a.p said.