Vacation part 3!!

Love is... him...

The next day you all got teamed up for some games and activities at the beach. The couples were of course in a team, leaving you, yongguk, himchan, zelo, jongup and Changjo.

"Noona!" Zelo called out to you. Immediately, Changjo stood out, defending you.

"Relax hyung! no one is stealing her away from you! i'm teaming with Himchan hyung!" Zelo said jokingly.

Everyone giggled at Changjo's action, even you. He looked away in embarrassment, blushing. You were blushing too.

"I--I think i'll team with Yongguk oppa..." you said shyly. Changjo looked disappointed when you said it.

"o-ok..." Yongguk said.

"Hyung, not that i don't want to help you... but she chose her partner herself.." Zelo whispered to Changjo. Changjo pouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At night, you all had a BBQ party.

"Oppa!" You said to Yongguk.

"arasso... go there and wait, my princess.." he said, shaking his head.

"keke..." you giggled.

"you pig!" Changjo teased you. You pouted, folded your arms and pretended to ignore him.

"yah..minyoung ah... ok i'm sorry.... ~sorry sorry sorry sorry~" He said and did the 'Sorry Sorry' dance. You gave in and laughed. The others were amused by you two. 

"here.." Yongguk said to you and handed you a plate of food.

"And you still don't admit you are a pig!" Changjo said, pointing to the plate of food.

"You are sharing it with me, pig!" you said to him and stuff food into his mouth.

"Aigoo... you both are so cute.." Ella said, "L.Joe oppa, i want to be like that too.."

"Keke...." you giggled. Changjo just laughed along with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you all got ready to go back.