Shopping

Marry him? No thank you!

 

[Luna's POV]
I opened my eyes, still dazed. When I sat up, my own room surrounded me. I cocked my head and tried to think back of what happened.
"Eh.... I thought I died." I jumped out from bed and ran to my parents' room. I knocked before I opened.
"Mum....?" I called out in a low whisper. Suddenly the door opened widely, scaring me. My mother stood there, grinning happily.
"Luna! I've decided!"
"D-decide? Decide what?!"
"Your marriage, of course!"
"But I'm only 18!!! How can I get married?!"
"Now, now, don't argue with me. It took me so long to find a boy like this one. He'll make a fine bridegroom. And his family is rich! You'll live a good life. If you don't like him, you can choose his other brothers. There are 6 of them!" 
"I can't believe you, mum!"
"We'll be meeting his parents tonight so dress well." My mum was about to run downstairs when I stopped her.
"Wait, mum. Yesterday night...."
"You came back right after work as usual, Luna." I haven't even asked but she had already answered me. 
"Oh... Did I now? Arasso."
"There's some money I placed into your drawer. Use those to buy your dress for tonight." I nodded and walked back to my room. Then.... A pain came across my chest. It was mild but still hurt. I lifted my pajamas and looked for any wounds or scars but if my own mother said I came back as usual, then there wouldn't be anything different about my body. There was nothing at first but I noticed a tattoo that has never been there before. It was a black rose at the side of my waist.
"Ah.... When did this appear?" I entered the bathroom and tried to wash it off but it didn't even come out. After a few more tries, I gave up and got ready to go out. I took the cash from my drawer and went out.
The first place I went was the restaurant to eat. Nyahahaha~ I ordered my favorite kimbap and ate it before going for a shopping spree. I rummaged through many stores but I couldn't seem to find one that I truly liked. In the end I tried at the main mega mall. I entered a shop and move my fingers through the hangars. I picked out a blue frilly dress and tried it. I walked out and looked at myself in the huge mirror hung there. Cute, I must say. I giggled to myself and twirled. 
"Watch out!" I was knocked down by another person and sprained my foot. 
"Ouch..."
"Gwenchana?" I looked as a guy that looks like my age held a hand out for me to get up. The one who fell onto me got up and patted himself. He glared at me, I don't know if that was on purpose or his eyes were just like that but his presence felt familiar.
"Sorry," he apologized as I stood up.
"It's ok."
"You like that dress?" He asked me in a sweet, melodious voice. I nodded. He studied me for awhile. "I'll buy it for you."
"Eh? Why? I don't ev-"
"Because I knocked into you and made you fell. Good enough a reason?" I was speechless at that moment. He looked at me in the eyes which it made me feel uncomfortable. "Silence means consent." I gasped at his unbelievable attitude. "Quickly go change out now. We still need to find for our clothes." I stormed into the fitting room and changed. That guy! He's making me real pissed.
++++++++++++++++
[No one's POV]
"Are you sure it's ok to make her mad, hyung?" The younger asked.
"Tsk.... It's not like there's anything to keep me from making her mad."
"Oh? You haven't heard about it yet, hyung?"
"Hear about what?"
"Tonight we are going to meet a human girl and it seems like arranged marriage."
"With a human?! Who's getting married?"
"You, hyung. But I heard if that girl doesn't like you then she can choose any of us too."
"I don't even like how that sound like,Zelo." 
+++++++++++++++
[Luna's POV]
After he paid for me, they bid me farewell. I poked my tongue out at the shorter one (Daehyun). My mother called soon and asked me to go to the hairdresser whom she recommended. Feeling a little tired already, I just took a bus there because I didn't like taxis. When I entered the hairdresser, I was greeted by them and started perming my hair. As I was waiting for my hair to be done, the guy beside me talked to me.
"That's some nice hair you got there."
"Kamsahamnida."
"Having a party? Or dinner?"
"Some private stuff," I replied bluntly.
"Oh. I also have some private stuff to go to. Where's yours?"
"Not sure."
"Haha. You don't know? You're funny."
"You're weird. Talking to someone you don't even know."
"You don't know me but that doesn't mean I don't know you. I'm Himchan, by the way."
"Luna. Nice to meet you." 
"Alright. See ya soon, Luna," he said my name in a friendly way before leaving. Sheesh. Weirdo.