Kamsahamnida...

Marry him? No thank you!

 

By the time I reached home, it was already nearing evening. My mother texted me to get ready and I changed to the blue frilly dress I bought earlier. I admired myself in front of the mirror with my wavy hair. I pinned up my fringe with my favorite pin and applied light makeup. 
"Luna!!! We're going now!" My mother informed me. I ran down the stairs and met my mother. She smiled to me and I smiled back.
"Where's the girl who didn't want to get married earlier?"
"Mum, I'm happy because I got this dress and such beautiful hair. I'm still against getting married now." My mother patted me on the head as we walked to the car. The chauffeur opened and closed the door for us. My mum was indeed beautiful with her black dress. As the car moved, I looked outside. After I'm introduced to those guys, this freedom of mine would disappear, right? I felt cold suddenly. I don't know if it was because of my anxiousness or the air conditioner. When we reached, I was shocked that we were in front of a mansion instead of a restaurant or somewhere else ( Yes, I love eating!). There was a butler at the door. He opened the door for us and there were maids greeting us when we entered. I was so shocked I couldn't say anything.
"You're finally here, Mrs. Yun. I'm so glad you could make it," a lady with a red dress said as she walked towards us. So angelic.... "This must be Luna. Nice to meet you."
"Ah... N-nice to meet you too!" I replied while bowing. She smiled. A goddess!
"Such good manners. Come now, Mrs. Yun and Luna. We shouldn't keep men waiting." The lady linked arms with my mother and walked into the living room. Two boys were there, both in tuxedo. One of them was dressed in a rather messy way and I recognized him but I didn't know the one who was dressed neatly. By messy meant his bow tie wasn't tied, his top button wasn't buttoned and the way he sat with his head on the neat guy. The neat one had his buttons buttoned, his bow tie tied and a smile plastered on his face.
"Zelo. The guests are here. Get up." 
"Arasso. Annyeong.... Ah! You were the one hyung knocked into this morning!" He exclaimed and stood up at once. He buttoned his shirt and tied his bow tie in a flash. So quick! He walked over to me and bowed.
"I'm Zelo, the maknae. Glad to meet you again! You're even wearing the dress which hyung bought for you!"
"So you two have met?" The lady asked. The 'messy' boy nodded and grinned. Kyeopta.... The neat one walked over and bowed too.
"I'm Jongup. Nice to meet you." I bowed to them, my lips frozen. His hyung as in the one who was glaring at me.... Aish.... Why did I have to meet him again? But he was nice enough to buy this dress for me. 
"Now lets go meet the rest, shall we? Currently the big man is unable to join us at the table so it wouldn't be a problem for us ladies, right?"
"Of course. My big man isn't able to attend too. These two boys are so handsome. I wonder which one is Luna's taste?" I rolled my eyes and walked as my mother and the lady, their mother, walked too. We entered the dining room and seated there were 4 more guys. They stood up when we entered and bowed.
"I'm Yongguk, the eldest. I'm most glad to meet you, madam, and your beautiful daughter."
"I'm Himchan, remember me? We met at the barber earlier today." I gulped.
"I'm Youngjae. Glad to be of your acquaintance."
"Daehyun. I see you're wearing the dress I bought for you." I was praying very hard that the one I am to marry wasn't that Daehyun or Himchan. We sat down and the other two sat down too. Opposite me was Youngjae, luckily. The lady sat at the main seat and my mother was one seat apart from me. 
"Welcome again, Mrs. Yun. These 6 here are my boys. Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. And this is Yun Luna, your to-be-fiancée. Luna, who do you think is best suited to be your type?" I gaped at that question. I get to choose between these 4, minus Daehyun and Himchan!!!!, hot guys?! I looked at them as they stared back at me in return. I started to fluster.
"Uh... I don't know, ma'am. They are all so good looking. I think the closest would be.... Zelo?" I stuttered. She looked at me with a unreadable expression.
"The maknae? Why not Yongguk?" She asked.
"Eh? Yongguk-sshi? Well.... I think we would have a huge and I can't really imagine him without a girlfriend."
"You're really funny, you know, Luna," Himchan teased me again. 
"Himchan, silence," the lady said. "Mrs. Yun-"
"Just call me Isa, Sarah," my mother spoke. The lady or Sarah smiled.
"Isa, let us leave the kids and have a little talk between us."
"I agree." My mother got up with theirs and left. I wanted to say something but couldn't. This is bad. Real bad.
"Don't worry. I'm here."
Eh? What was that I heard? I looked at the 6 boys who were looking at me. I bit my lips, not knowing what I say.
"You look really funny, just like a little puppy," Himchan said while making it sound rhythmic. I scowled at him.
"Himchan, stop teasing her already. I'm sure you must be shocked. Would you like some water?" Yongguk asked. I nodded. He's actually not...bad? He left to get water.
"You're really pretty, Luna-sshi," Youngjae said.
"Kamsahamnida."
"Your makeup looks good so does your hair," Jongup complimented on me.
"Kamsahamnida," I said again. This is freaking awkward. I started shivering.
"Are you cold? Wait for a while." Zelo took off his coat and was about to walk to me when another coat covered me first. It was Daehyun's. I was rather shocked but I was also petrified.
"Kamsahamnida...."