What is going on here?

Marry him? No thank you!

 

[Luna's POV]
I sorted out my clothes and stuff quickly. Once in awhile, Daehyun would poke his head in to check up on me or Zelo would ask for forgiveness which I had stopped his from doing so a lot or Youngjae who would ask if I'm thirsty. I sighed once I'm done and the door opened once again. It was Himchan this time and he sat down on the floor next to me.
"Do you like the cupboard?" He asked.
"Yep! Kamsahamnida, Himchan!" I thanked him and smiled.
"It's nothing much. Anyways, here. Take a look at this. Which one would you like?" He passed a book to me and it was filled with pictures of beds.
"Eh?! What's this for?"
"Well, you said you didn't want to sleep with Daehyun so we decided to buy you a bed."
"I'm fine with just a mattress and blanket."
"That's bad for a human's body. Go ahead and choose. I will be the one paying as well as Yongguk so it's no problem!" I took the book and looked at all the pictures.
"But I still think it's too much...." Himchan looked at me in the eye. He came closer and placed his head onto my shoulder.
"Himchan?"
"Just choose one as a present from Yongguk," he whispered.
"But the cupboard..."
"That's from me. I'm sure the other 4 would give you something else especially Daehyun. It's like a something that states we are family. Do this as a favor for me?" He removed his head and looked at me. My grip on the book loosened, causing the book to drop onto my toes.
"Uwaa!!!" I stood up and picked up the book.
"Are you ok, Luna?" Daehyun asked while walking in.
"Yeah. Just dropped the book." He looked at Himchan and then me. 
"What is going on here?" Daehyun asked.
"Nothing!" I replied awkwardly. He bent down and held my foot. I nearly yelped but coughed.
"Your toes are red. The book fell onto your foot?"
"Yeah. Don't do that. It tickles." He let go of my foot and got up.
"Take extra care. I'm going out." I nodded and he went out. Himchan burst into laughter at once.
"Did you see that look on his face when he asked us what was going on? Priceless!! I can't believe you can make Daehyun have that kind of expression!! You're really awesome, Luna!!" Himchan said through laughter. I smacked him on his shoulder and he laughed even more. I started blushing but I hit my cheeks. Don't turn red!!! I can't believe Daehyun did that too?! Wasn't he suppose to be mean and oblivious?! What was with that caring look?!!!!
"Someone's blushing," Himchan said after stopping his laughing fit. He patted my head and I whacked his hand away before I get embarrassed further.
"I'm not! It's just hot in here!" I lied but not totally because it was also hot. He looked around.
"Right? Now I noticed. There's no fan or air conditioner in the room. Silly me! If it doesn't bother you... Would you mind sharing the room with Daehyun? Not bed. Seperate beds. One room." I looked at him in disbelief but I didn't want to bother him too much too.
"Uh.... Eh... O....k? I guess I would be able to c-cope?" I mumbled. Himchan smiled and gave me a quick hug.
"Thank you sooooo much, Luna!!! So, which bed do you want?"
++++++++++++++
[No one's POV]
"I heard you saying something about where her bed is to be placed....," Daehyun said as his voice trailed away, unable to put his sentence into words. Himchan smiled but didn't say anything. Daehyun turned speechless. He didn't know what to say. Or how to say it.
"Daehyun? Can you help me for a sec?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun took one last look at Himchan before following Youngjae away. Himchan grinned in triumph. 
"What's with that smile?" Yongguk ask while drinking plain water. "I can never get the hang of water. So?"
"I managed to get in the same room although the bed is seperate," he replied. Yongguk stopped drinking and looked at Himchan with a smile creeping up his lips.
"Jjinja? That's cool. Now, they'll have some time alone. Himchan, you're one great brother. I'm sure Daehyun will like that."
"I can't say for sure because Luna didn't really look like she would enjoy that. As for Daehyun, he's already speechless."
"So which bed did she choose?"
"This one."