Close buddies?

Marry him? No thank you!

 

[Luna's POV]
I nodded in reply and we walked to the door. I kept stepping on his long pants since he was taller than me by a few centimeters, his pants were longer too. He noticed this and bent down abruptly. I nearly fell on him but managed to stop myself. He started rolling the pants up.
"I-I can do that by myself."
"It's alright. I'm done." He stood up and opened the door. I looked around for my shoe but he placed another pair of sport shoes in front of me.
"Who's ones are these?"
"Jongup. They look like they could fit so just wear them until we get a new pair."
"Arasso." I slipped my foot in. It was jut slightly bigger than mine and it surprised me. After locking the door, he held my hand and started walking. My face began to turn red since it was my first time a guy has held my hand. He didn't turn around at all and I felt lucky for that because I wouldn't want him to see my embarrassed face now. His hand was warm even though he's a vampire.
"What do you want to get first?"
"Eh? Uh... What about I go by myself?" I asked after I thought about what I REALLY needed to buy first.
"That's too dangerous. Look, there are other things out there which can harm you."
"Like?" I started being curious.
"Like more vampires who are unlike us."
"There's more of you?!"
"Yeah. We merge with the humans. Your closest buddy might be a vampire too and you just wouldn't know." I looked down. Closest buddy.... I didn't even have one.
"Why're you so quiet suddenly?" He stopped and turned. I saw his face from a light shade of pink turning back into a normal color. Was he blushing too?
"That's because.... When you said closest buddy.... It reminded me of something." He eyed me for awhile.
"Something? Not someone? You... Don't have a close friend?" I shook my head without making any eye contact. Surprisingly, he lifted my head up to match my eye level to his. I tried to look away but his grip was strong.
"It's alright. I don't have one too. To be honest, I don't have a close friend too. The closest has to be you." He moved in but stopped just inches away. I could feel his warmth and froze. He let go of my chin and turned away. 
"L-lets just go and buy clothes," he stammered.
"En...," I answered speechlessly. We walked down the path to the main street.
"Did I scare you just now?"
"Ani. I'm wondering, though. Why didn't you do it?" I asked. He didn't show much emotion on his face so I didn't know what he was thinking.
"Because you never asked me to do it. For now, we aren't still very close yet. I want to wait until the both of us can maintain a good relationship or I wouldn't be able to control myself once I start."
"So... One last question!"
"Go ahead and ask away."
"Do you really glare at me?" He looked at me although it seemed like glaring as well.
"My eyes are just like that."
+++++++++++++++
[No one's POV]
In reality, Daehyun was disappointed when she asked about his eyes. He had wanted her to ask if he like her or something like that but instead she asked something else. His hand holding hers felt very comfortable. It was his first time holding a girl around his age. The only girl or lady he had ever held last time was his mother, not even his aunt held him because she died before he was born. A stake through the heart. The closest friend he had? None because he didn't like making friends but Luna was an exception this time because of the accident.
"Daehyun...."
"Yeah?"
"Can you wait here? I'm going to go in there and buy something." He looked at the place they stopped at. A pharmacist. He wondered what she wanted to buy here. She let go of his hand and ran in but came out soon with an embarrassed look.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Um.... I have no money....," she replied sheepishly. He stifled his laughter and passed his wallet to her.
"Now you have money. The thing you want to buy.... Is it that-" Before he could finish his sentence, she covered his lips.
"It's private! Don't say it out!" She whispered. He nodded and pulled her hand away. Then, she went in again. He sighed. 
"I wanted to smile just now.... What's wrong with me?" He asked himself.
 
$$$$$$$$$$
A/N : Sorry for short update~ Busy with homework and school~