Warmth

Marry him? No thank you!

 

#########
The bed came rather quickly and by that time, Luna had already eaten lunch. It was cooked by Jongup and it tasted delicious.
"Heave ho!" Zelo said while carrying the bed with Jongup up the stairs to Daehyun's room.
"Are you sure it's not heavy?" Luna asked while following them slowly.
"Of course it isn't. Vampires are strong. I can actually carry this by myself but the stairs is a little troublesome for me to single-handedly carry it up," Jongup replied as he was closer to Luna.
"So.... Have you guys eaten? I was the only one eating just now."
"We don't really eat. We drink blood, though. That's one point that's real. Sometimes we can go one month without blood if we took enough before."
"Oh... So does my blood smell like perfume to you guys or what?" Jongup laughed a little and they entered Daehyun's room with the bed.
"Not perfume. It smells alluring as though once I start drinking, I can never stop," Jongup whispered into her ear. Luna's face turned red due to his sudden contact. His lips and her ear. They placed the bed down and Zelo hopped onto the bed.
"This is soft. Do you like soft things?" He asked and Luna nodded as she plopped herself onto the bed as well.
"This quality is awesome!! Himchan sure knows what to buy. I wish I had a bolster now." Luna rolled around the bed, not bothering if she knocked into Zelo. Jongup picked Luna up.
"Careful there. Stop hitting Zelo with your head." Luna poked her tongue out at Jongup and he put her down.
"Enjoying your bed already?" Youngjae asked and walked in with Daehyun.
"Luckily, Daehyun hyung's room is big enough for two beds or else Luna would have to sleep with us or in a hot room with no fan nor air conditioner!" Zelo exclaimed. Daehyun touched the bed and pressed it. Luna looked at him and grinned.
"Soft, isn't it?" She said. Daehyun looked at her and didn't reply. He just walked to his own bed and laid down.
"Sheesh. What's with hyung?" Zelo mumbled. Youngjae sat down on the bed and just smiled.
"Is there anything else you want, Luna? Just say the word and we will get it for you," Youngjae said. Luna nodded.
"Shall we play a game of poker, hyung?"Jongup asked Youngjae who agreed and the three of them left the room, leaving Luna and Daehyun.
"Aren't you going to play poker with them?" Luna asked. Daehyun shook his head. "Why not?"
"Does that matter to you? And it's not like playing poker in front of a girl is good!" Luna cocked her head.
"What's so wrong about playing poker in front of a girl?" She asked and moved closer to him.
"Our version of poker is strip poker. That's why they didn't invite you in. Understand?" Luna got curious and got up.
"What's strip poker like?" Daehyun sat up in disbelief.
"Why would you want to know that?!" Luna was already halfway out when she turned back inside and gave him a cheeky smile before running out from the room to find the three boys.
"Luna! Get back here!" Daehyun rushed towards her. She opened the door where the boys were playing. Before she could see anything, Daehyun covered her eyes with his hand.
"You're not allowed to see other people's body! Unless, of course, it's unavoidable," Daehyun said while pulling her backwards and closing the door. He didn't want her to see anyone else's body except his, to be exact but he didn't say that because he felt embarrassed to say so.
"I get it already so get your hand off already!" He put his hand down and at once, Luna ran downstairs. Her face was flushing a bright pink.
"Pabo Daehyun. His hand is so warm....," she thought to herself. "How can a vampire have warm hands? This is crazy!!!" She bumped into Yongguk who just came out from the kitchen because she wasn't really looking at where she was going.
"Are you ok, Luna?"
"Yeah." 
"You seem like you're blushing."
"I AM NOT!" Luna shouted while covering her red cheeks. They were burning hot as well.
"You aren't burning up a fever, are you?" Yongguk asked while checking her temperature with his hand on her forehead. She took his hand away.
"Why are your hands all warm?" 
"Hmm? Why not? Even though I'm a vampire, it doesn't mean I can't have body heat and who said anything about vampires being cold-blooded?"
"Well...."
"Well?"
"Nevermind." Luna became more flustered. She quickly enter the kitchen and messed up her own hair. Everything felt weird to her. The marriage. Daehyun's attitude. Himchan's friendliness. That poker game. Their warmth. Everything. 
Just as she was busy sorting out her thought, the doorbell rang.