Just One Week

Marry him? No thank you!

Luna's POV

The moment I stepped into the airport, I froze. Everything was large and huge and wide and Chinese-ish. Left and right, people were speaking in Mandarin. I felt so foreign here. 

"How do you feel?" Luhan asked while smiling his always angelic smile at me. I grinned in response. I did hate the fact that I was dragged all the way to a foreign country where I can hardly even make a proper sentence out from their language and I had no spare clothes or anything else apart from the only clothes I'm wearing. However, I did love the fact that I was in a foreign country, one that I have never gone to before and I might even learn their language and boast about it to Daehyun later. Wait....

Why was I thinking about him? I didn't allow my thoughts to linger as Luhan pulled me towards the trolleys. He took one and all of the guys, I counted 12 including Luhan, walked together with us to get their luggage. Though I wasn't sure if they did have luggage.

"Hyung?" I called out to him. 

"Yeah?"

"Why're we in Beijing?" I asked while noticing the stares other people were giving us. I also noticed that all 12 guys were freaking handsome and one would be blind not to stare and ogle at them. Even my own 'brother' is cute. 

"Silly, this is my birth place. I wanted you to come one day so I thought this will be the perfect opportunity to bring you." I gasped a little. His birthplace? Well he did say he wasn't exactly my brother. 

"But why after I get engaged? Why not before?" I stuttered. Luhan frowned.

"I wanted to tell you in your upcoming birthday. But.... I didn't know our 'mother' would've been talked into making you engaged," he spoke in a low tone. It sounded slightly menacing but I didn't say anything else as a few of the guys started taking their luggages and loading them onto the trolley.

Once they had finished putting around 4 luggages on the trolley, another male who introduced himself as Kai took over the trolley from Luhan.

"Hyung, I didn't pack any clothes, you know?" I said while gripping Luhan's shirt. He just smiled.

"Of course not. That's why we will be going for shopping later, Luna." I blinked. Shopping?

"Luhan hyung sure is pampering you," a chuckling voice said. I turned to see another friend of his talking to me while walking beside me. "I'm Chen by the way." 

"Luna." 

"I know that. We should all do a self introduction later once we get home," he said. "Wouldn't want you mixing our names up." 

Two cars were waiting for us outside the airport. The males split themselves into two groups of six and entered different cars, me following Luhan. It seemed like they were used to splitting up. In the car was Luhan, the guy who was at our house, Tao, the two guys beside me in the airport, Lay and Kris, the one who just talked to me not long ago, Chen and another chubby cute guy whose name I haven't heard yet.

"As you know, this is Chen. That's Tao, Lay, Kris and Xiumin. Xiumin is the eldest among all 12 of us," Luhan told me and I smiled. Xiumin is the eldest? He looked really young though.

"I'm Luna. Nice to meet you," I introduced myself although I knew they already know my name. Tao's eyes had a mischievous glint in it as he sat beside me, grinning.

"Where would you like to go,Luna?" Tao asked me. I fidgeted slightly.

"I don't know. This is my first time in China."

"Let's go home first," Kris said. They have a home here in China? Do they share one house? 

@@@@@@@@@@@@

"OH MY GOODNESS." I stared awestruck by the size of their enormous house. It wasn't even a house anymore. It was a total semi-D mansion. A bungalow. It was even larger than Daehyun and the rest's mansion in Korea. 

"Welcome to our home," Suho said while clicking on a remote to open the front gates. My mouth hung open until we reached the front door. There was a fountain in the middle of the porch. It was such a cliche house. The door was opened from the inside as a man dressed in black came out from within. 

"Welcome home, masters. I see we have a guest," he said while smiling and bowing at me. I bowed back instantly. "I shall ask the maids to bring your luggages inside. Please come in." I was ushered in by Suho who greeted the man. All of 12 of them greeted the man actually. They were polite despite dragging me out from the window without hesitation. The interior of the house was even more superb than the exterior. 

There was a chandelier, 4 couches and a television in the large spacious living room. 2 spiral staircases leading to who knows where. Two seperate corridors. The floor had a fluffy mat. 

"This is amazing," I exclaimed while skipping towards the couch. 

"Tea," a lady's voice said and I turned around to see a pretty lady with a black and white maid uniform. She smiled slightly and placed a cup of tea onto the table. 5 of the boys sat down on the couches, 5 on the floor while Kris and Tao went towards the left corridor. I sat down on the couch beside Luhan.

"How do you like the house?" He asked while twirling my hair. I smiled broadly.

"It's huge and pretty. I like it," I answered honestly. He smiled in satisfaction.

"Glad you like it. We have an indoor swimming pool and gym too. Save us time going outside." I was shocked to hear that. "We should go shopping later."

"How long will I be staying here?" I asked. I noticed the other 9 of them who were watching television turned to look at me. As if I was about to say something of importance.

"As long as you like. You can even cancel the marriage and live with us." I frowned slightly. As much as I would want to stay here, canceling the marriage sounded absurd. 

"I can't do that. I can't just cancel a marriage to stay here in China."

"Why not? It's not like you agreed to the marriage in the first place," Kai mumbled loud enough for me to hear. 

"How did you know that?" I gasped. He turned away.

"We all know that, Luna. You can just cancel the marriage with that vampire and stay with us. You can even marry your hyung who is head over heels for you," a cheeky looking boy, Baekhyun said. Luhan glared at him. He yelped and turned away too.

"I.... It's true that I didn't agree to it.... And marrying a vampire is weird. But marrying my own hyung is even weirder. And you guys are werewolves too so what's so different about it?" I stood up. At that moment, Kris walked into the living room with Tao. They looked at us bewildered.

"What's happening? Why does Luna look angry?" Tao asked while moving to stand beside me.

"Nothing. I want to go get some fresh air," I muttered and walked to the front door. Tao looked at the rest of them and them followed me. I opened the door and stepped outside. Tao closed the door behind him. I squatted down and rubbed my temples.

"Gwenchana?" Tao sat down beside me. I shook my head.

"What's wrong with marrying a vampire? I don't get it. From just now until now, they've been indirectly and directly asking me not to marry Daehyun and just go with Luhan hyung," I complained while staring at the fountain. 

"There's nothing wrong. Uh.... It's just that vampires don't go well with werewolves, Luna. And Luhan gege likes you," Tao explained. I looked at him. He smiled and patted my head. I frowned.

"Don't treat me like a kid. I may not have wanted to marry Daehyun but I am certain now that this marriage will still go on and I will come to like him eventually. I don't need you guys to tell me what to do. I want to go back, Tao. Will you bring me home?" I asked. A sad look flashed into his face.

"But... We haven't even pass a day together, Luna. I'll ask Luhan gege if you can go back but can you just stay here for a week with us? Please?" He pleaded. I looked at him and he stared at me. He had this endearing look on his face.

"Ok. Just one week. No one tells me what I should do with my marriage. Arasso?" I pointed out and he grinned gleefully.

"Of course!" He stood up and pulled me up with him. "Let's go b-." His eyes diverted to the gates and his irises flashed a golden color before turning back into his normal brown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He turned back to me with a panicked look but immediately changed into a smiling face.

"N-Nothing. Let's go back inside." He opened the door for me and I turned to look at the gate before entering the house again. Something must've been wrong. I could sense it. But Tao wasn't showing any other distress signs so I didn't push further onto the topic.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/N : @@ 51 subscribers? Hahaha >< KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! SARANGHAEYO~~ Though I have that amount of followers, the amount of comments TT ^ TT oh well~ So my question is do you want Luna to go on with Exo without disturbance or would you like Bap to ruin their time? XP