Is it obvious?

Marry him? No thank you!

(No One's POV)

Daehyun stood on the roof of the house opposite the house he had saw Luna and those werewolves entering. Youngjae was next to him, sitting down on the roof. They had managed to catch the airplane here after having Jongup track Luna down with her scent. Yongguk and Himchan were finding a place for them to stay while Jongup and Zelo scouted around the neighborhood for any other vampires or werewolves. 

"Are we just gonna be here the whole day, Daehyun?" Youngjae grumbled. Daehyun's eyes were fixated on the house. 

"You can go look around," Daehyun replied flatly. His gaze never leaving the house. 

"She will be safe. After all, there are 12 werewolves caring for her, Dae. You don't have to be so worried." 

"I'm not worried for her safety. I'm worried about them snatching her from me," Daehyun snarled slightly, surprising Youngjae.

"You like her, don't you, Dae?" Youngjae asked while smirking slightly. Daehyun's eyes widened slightly but he kept his composure.

"Why would you say that? Is it obvious if I like her?" He asked while sitting down. Youngjae patted Daehyun's shoulder.

"You've been rather different in character for these few days. How do I put it in words? You were more caring, though still as insensitive to girls. More protective towards her in some ways like now, I guess." Daehyun felt a blush creep up his cheeks but he turned away from Youngjae to prevent him seeing them. Caring? Protective? Is that what he has been doing? 

"Really?" Daehyun whispered. Youngjae nodded. He was about to say something when they both noticed Luna stepping out from the house with Tao behind her. Youngjae could have sworn he heard Daehyun growled softly. 

"Can I go grab her now?" Daehyun snapped but Youngjae just held him tightly.

"No. The whole pack is in there. If you go down there, you'll be ripped to shreds or worse. Let's just watch from here, ok?" Youngjae tried to reason with Daehyun who groaned and fought the urge to just snatch Luna back from them now. He continued looking at the two of them talking, unable to hear the conversation from the large distance. 

"He notices us," Daehyun muttered. Youngjae turned to see Tao looking back at them. 

"Hyung~ Yongguk hyung found a hotel. Let's go there for now!!" Zelo shouted from afar. Youngjae looked at Daehyun who was still glaring at Tao who had just entered the house with Luna.

"Dae? Let's go. Being under the sun for too long isn't that good too. You know that," Youngjae pleaded while placing a hand on his shoulder. Daehyun gritted his teeth. He knew how well the sun affects them. 

"Fine. But if I feel something is wrong, I'm getting out from the hotel at once," he snarled and got up. Youngjae smiled and stood up as well. Zelo led the way to their hotel.

#####################

[Luna's POV]

I noticed Tao nervously talking to Kris about something in a language which I guessed was Mandarin. Kris seemed slightly fazed but he kept his composure well. I pouted as I couldn't understand a word they had just uttered and I didn't like that. 

"Sehun-sshi, right?" I called to the male nearest to me. He looked at me with round eyes and nodded his head.

"You can just call me Sehun. After all, we are both 18," he said with a cool look. 

"Uh.... Sehun, do you by chance know what Tao is telling Kris? I don't like the way Tao sounds. It almost seems like something dangerous is happening," I told him and he shrugged.

"I'm Korean. If you want to know, just ask Lay hyung or Chen hyung or Xiumin hyung," he replied in a rather cold voice. I raised an eyebrow at him. He made me feel as though I had done something bad to him. Luhan  walked towards me and back hugged me. I jumped slightly.

"Let's go out and eat, Luna. It's been some time since we ate together," he said cheerfully, making me forget about Tao's words almost immediately. I realized it was almost time for lunch. 

"Ooh! What is there nice to eat in Beijing?" I asked excitedly.

"Anything you wish to eat and I will bring you there," Luhan chuckled at my excitement. I grinned.

"What about something adventurous?"

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

A/N : Finally, an update TT So sorry dear subscribers for not updating frequently but I haven't been getting much inspiration lately :/ one more to 60 ^^ Thank u so much~ <3