Buy her a bed.

Marry him? No thank you!

 

After shopping for all sorts of stuff, Daehyun decided to bring Luna to the seaside for awhile. She agreed and followed. When they reached, they placed the shopping bags down and stretched their bodies. Indeed, she bought a huge number of them.
"The air is great!" She exclaimed while taking deep breaths.
"Yeah," he agreed. He looked around and bent down. He picked up a rock and walked towards the sea.
"Daehyun? What are you doing?"
"Watch this." He threw the rock and it skipped on the water's surface for numerous times. Luna clapped her hand when she noticed the amount of skips could never be done by a regular human. A vampire really have their own use.
"Cool. I want to try too!" She picked up a rock and flung it into the sea. It dropped into the sea as soon as it reached the surface.
"Relax, Luna. Why're you so tensed for?" Daehyun said while laughing. When he stopped, he saw Luna staring at him. Immediately an annoyed expression came out.
"What are you staring at?"
"You laughed...." Daehyun's annoyed expression turned surprise. Even he himself didn't notice, it felt so natural.
"Did I now? Anyways, try doing it again," he said, trying to make her stop thinking about him laughing.
"Nah, I don't want to. Lets go home. I'm beat."
"Sure."
+++++++++++
By the time they got home, it was already evening. Zelo greeted them at the door.
"Welcome back, husband and wife!" He said jokingly and got a punch on the head by Daehyun.
"Don't spout nonsense. We aren't even married yet." Luna laughed and entered the house.
"I'll take those for you," Youngjae said while taking the shopping bags out from her hands at once.
"Ah!! It's alright!!" Luna started to panic.
"No, no. It's a guy's job to carry things, not the female. Come on, Luna. We've got something to show you as well." They walked upstairs and entered the room next to Daehyun's. 
"This here is your wardrobe room," Youngjae said while placing the shopping bags down. Luna gaped at the amazingly huge cupboard. Zelo opened the cupboard and started pulling out long rods which were connected to the inside.
"You can hang your clothes here, Luna. There's even three of these things," Zelo said while pulling another two out. He hopped to the other side of the cupboard and opened it. Inside it was three mirrors. 
"Wow. These huge thing for me?!" Luna exclaimed and both Zelo and Youngjae nodded.
"Himchan hyung picked it very carefully."
"This is awesome. I don't even know what to say...." 
"Isn't that good?" Daehyun asked while patting Luna on the head. "So, where's she sleeping?"
"With you, of course, hyung!" Zelo announced happily. 
"Oh, is that it?" Daehyun said emotionless. He wanted to say more but somehow his emotions wouldn't show.
"WHAT?! How can I sleep with Daehyun?!" Luna sort of yelled.
"That's because you two are getting married so get used to it first!" Youngjae said while laughing. "It wasn't my idea, by the way." Luna turned and looked at Daehyun who just stared back at her.
"Are you going to agree to this?" She asked. He shrugged and left the room. "Where are you going?"
"Aren't you going to unpack? You have your 'private' stuff in there, right? I'm going to settle our rooming problem since it seems to disturb you so much," he replied bluntly. Luna sighed and began unpacking. At least this time he realized her privacy when she didn't. 
Daehyun entered Yongguk's room and found him playing with his phone.
"Hyung?"
"Yeah?" 
"I got some rooming problems. I can't sleep with Luna. Not yet."
"Why? It's a chance for you two to be closer." Daehyun grimaced.
"But she doesn't want it and I can't force it on her either. Can't you just buy another bed for her like you bought the cupboard?"
"Oh, Luna doesn't want to sleep with you? Why? You did something bad to her?"
"No! She just wants privacy, ok? Just buy her a bed, hyung," Daehyun said, clearly irritated that he have to talk for long when Yongguk could have just agreed quickly.
"Ok, ok. You really are caring. I guess omma made a good choice."
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A/N : Busy with stuff ~~ Please understand ^^ Thank you~