Puripura~

Marry him? No thank you!

 

Yongguk opened the door and outside stood a boy who was smiling cheekily, well, he looked cheeky.
"Who is tha-..." Luna's voice trailed away replaced with a high pitched squeal. At once, she ran and hugged the boy.
"Annyeong, Luna. It's been a while, right?"
"Oh my god!!!! Luhannie hyung!!!! What are you doing here? How did you know?!" Luhan ruffled her hair and smiled.
"Why wouldn't I know where my sister is?" Luna hugged him again.
"It was three years ago when I last saw you leaving for China. Oh, come on in."
"It's alright. Shall we go for bubble tea, Luna?" 
"Bubble tea?!" Luna looked at the other 6 guys who were all downstairs. They had glaring eyes and Daehyun had a tinge of jealousy in his eyes.
"Go ahead. You must be Luhan-sshi, right?" Yongguk said and asked. Luhan smiled and held a hand out. Yongguk hesitated but still shook his hand.
"Let's go, then, Luna."
"Yeah! Thank you, Yongguk!"
"Don't worry. I'll bring her back for dinner." As soon as the door was closed, Daehyun picked up a pillow and threw it onto the floor. Hard. The threads broke and the feathers were coming out.
"Relax, Daehyun," Himchan said while patting his shoulder.
"How can I relax, hyung? That guy! He's not even a human! How on earth can he be Luna's brother?!!" Daehyun snapped.
"He reeks of 'their' smell," Zelo said while tugging a pillow. It ripped again and again at his mercy.
"But Luna isn't one of them so what does that mean? He's not her brother, is that it?" Jongup asked while picking up the shredded pillow's parts.
"We can only confront him and asked," Youngjae suggested.
"Too dangerous. What if the whole pack comes?" Himchan said.
"No. Youngjae is right and I could only sense him," Yongguk agreed with Youngjae.
+++++++++++++
"Hyung, when did you come home?" Luna asked while holding Luhan's arm.
"Hmm... A few days ago. I sent mum a mail but it seems she didn't receive it and what were you doing there at the first place?"
"Oh. I'm Daehyun's so-called fiancée. It's an arranged marriage sort-of-thing that mum did."
"And which one is Daehyun? The one who opened the door?"
"No. That's Yongguk. Uh... The one who isn't too short nor too tall." Luhan gave her the 'what' look.
"There were 4 of them who is like what you described. The one with thick lips?"
"Eh... But Youngjae has rather thick lips too so I'm not sure if you're thinking of Daehyun or Youngjae. It's alright. I'll introduce you to them properly later!" Luhan bought the drinks and passed Luna her favorite drink which was green tea.
"Hyung!!! You still remember what I like!"
"Of course. How can I not know?" He laughed and ruffled her hair. He held her shoulder and they walked around, talking about the times they spent together in the past.
"Hyung, lets take a puripura!"
"What's that?" Luhan asked while sipping the last bit of his taro drink.
"The camera booth. We go in, take picture and edit it in the end."
"Ooh! Kaja!" Luna led the way. When they reached, a group of 4 boys came out laughing together. When they saw Luhan, their laughters died down. Luna looked at them and at her hyung. They bowed slightly and left quickly. Luna and Luhan entered the photo booth and wanted to start taking pictures when they noticed Luna was a little too short compared to Luhan.
"Don't laugh, hyung! Carry me up or you squat down!" Luhan chuckled and lifted Luna effortlessly.
"There. Tall enough now." They started taking pictures and edited them in many ways.
"Time to go home, Luna."
"Arasso. Do you want to eat with us, hyung?" Luna asked. Luhan shook his head with a smile. He tore the pictures equally and passed 2 of it to Luna and 2 for himself.
++++++++++++++
"When are they going to come home?!" Daehyun asked restless now. He kept walking around in the house until even Zelo got fed up of him.
"Hyung, walking around won't solve anything. It's better to just sit and wait or do something efficient," Zelo snapped. Daehyun sighed and sat down with Zelo and Youngjae.
"You finally sat," Youngjae said with a thin smile. 
"Hyungs!!! Do you guys want to eat?" Jongup asked from the kitchen. Zelo dashed into the kitchen at once.
"It's alright, Jongup," Youngjae said. Daehyun was too concentrated on his watch to bother answering. 
When the doorbell rang, Daehyun zoomed to the door and opened it. Luna stood there, smiling.
"I'm home!"
"So, you're back. Where's your hyung?"
"He said he had an urgent matter suddenly and left after we arrived."
"Oh... Come on inside. Standing out while its cold might get you flu." Luna nodded and came in.
"I'm back, Youngjae! Zelo? Jongup?"
"Oh! Luna!! Welcome home!" Zelo greeted her. Jongup came out from the kitchen with kimbap. 
"Welcome back, Luna. Your dinner is served!" 
"Wah!! Thank you so much, Jongup. I was waiting for your cooking!!!"
"Glad you waited." He placed the plate down and Luna started munching on it.
"Awesome!!!" She squealed and finished the kimbap in a blink of an eye that made them shock.
"That was awfully quick. Go and get ready for bed, then," Jongup said while clearing the table.
"Yes!!" Luna said and made her way upstairs. Something dropped from her pocket and Daehyun picked it up. He gripped it tightly. It was the picture that Luna had taken with Luhan earlier.
"What's that, Daehyun?" Youngjae asked him,
"Nothing," he replied while pocketing it.