Reveal the Truth or Not

Marry him? No thank you!

 

It was afternoon when Zelo regained consciousness. He held his head when he sat up. It was painful and throbbing. The door opened and Jongup came in.
"You're awake. That's good. Come on, Daehyun has something to tell us."
"Hyung?" His head throbbed but he got up with Jongup's help. They both walked down.
"How are you, Zelo?" Daehyun asked as they were halfway done the stairs.
"Hyung...," Zelo's voice cracked when he talked. He remembered taking in his hyung's blood. Guilt enveloped his heart. "Hyung, how is your body holding out?" Daehyun's face showed surprise.
"I'm... Fine? Why ask?"
"Because I took so much of your blood." Daehyun patted Zelo on the head despite their heights.
"Doesn't matter. Plus, I'm in front of you talking, right? Lets go down. There's something more important that I need to announce." Zelo smiled grimly and they went downstairs to join the other 3.
"So, what's up, Daehyun?" Himchan asked as they all settled down on the couch and floor. Daehyun started off with the incident where he saved Luna from the drunken lycan.
"But you didn't seem to recognize her when we were in the shopping mall, hyung," Zelo said.
"Uh... That was because I really didn't recognize her but after we left, I realized I felt uneasy and wanted to turn back. When she came yesterday night, I felt the mark. Our mixed blood. You know what this means, right, you guys?"
"Yeah. A blood pact. With a human," Yongguk answered while thinking seriously.
"Have you told Luna about this?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun just shook his head and kept silent after that.
"Well, omma has already left so I guess we have to deal with the rest," Himchan said. They stared at him with questioning looks. "As in her clothes, necessities. Come on, don't you guys think of her as a human? I mean she is one." They all gaped when they noticed this point.
"Daehyun!" Yongguk said his name in a serious voice.
"Hmm?"
"You have to settle all these."
"MWO?! Aren't you guys going to lend a hand?"
"We will. Don't worry as long as you start first." Daehyun sighed and went upstairs. He opened his room door and received a pillow right at his face. He grabbed it before it fell and glared at the awakened Luna.
"What's that for?"
"For not explaining things to me properly!" She picked up the bolster and threw that next. He caught it and threw it aside.
"That for who knows what you did to my mom!" She threw the blanket after that and he grabbed all of it before rolling it and dumping it aside too.
"That for being insensitive about a girl!" 
"Look, I don't know how insensitive I have been to you but you can't just throw my stuff around at me and say stuff like that when I sacrificed almost my whole hunting night just to take care you and get my blood away by my little brother to protect you!" Luna froze. Daehyun took a deep breath.
"Anyways, here." He opened his wardrobe and threw a white shirt, a pants, belt and socks to her. She watched them pile beside her.
"For what?" She asked in a confused voice.
"Are you an idiot or a total idiot? Change, of course! I'm bringing you out to buy you some clothes since the rest asked me to." They glared at each other for a while. No one moved until Daehyun got irritated.
"What is it now?" He snapped. 
"This is why I say you are insensitive!!! Get out or turn around if I have to change!" Luna was on the verge of throwing his whole bed at him but due to her lack of strength, she can't possibly lift a bed. Daehyun turned and hid his embarrassed face.
"Ah... I never thought about that," he cursed himself softly under his breath.
"Don't peep or I will kill you."
++++++++++++
"You think those two will get along?" Zelo asked. The rest shrugged, speechless. 
"We have to prepare a room for her, don't we?" Youngjae asked. 
"She can just sleep with Daehyun," Himchan said while getting up.
"Hyung is going to be so angry," Jongup chuckled. Zelo laughed too. Yongguk shook his head and followed Himchan to their seperate rooms.
+++++++++++++++
After changing, she patted Daehyun's shoulder. He turned and was a little surprised at how cute she looked but pushed the thought away.
"Let's go."
"How do I look?"
"Oversized, duh." Daehyun opened the door and walked out. She followed him. They met with Yongguk and Himchan who were coming up at the same time.
"Luna! Take care, arasso. If you don't like Daehyun, you can always come to us," Himchan joked around but that slightly pissed Daehyun off.
"You two just quickly go already. Don't keep a lady waiting," Yongguk said after sensing Daehyun's pissed aura spreading. He turned and went downstairs.
"Bye, Luna!"
"Bye..." She walked down and saw Daehyun waiting at the bottom.
"Done talking? Lets just leave already."
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$
A/N : I hv to cut d chaps now cause school started~ sorry if I hardly update too~