Caring?!

Marry him? No thank you!

 

###########
That night, when Luna had already fell asleep, Daehyun pulled out the crumpled photo from his pocket. He looked at it. Luna was grinning widely while Luhan was hugging her. He wanted to tear it or shred it into pieces but didn't. He stood up, opened the window and jumped down. He landed quietly and started running. He needed to get his thoughts straight. Feeling all mad now isn't a good idea. After all it's just a picture, he reminded himself.
After taking around 10 quick runs around the forest behind the mansion, he felt better but something was still unsettling.
"Daehyun? What's wrong?" Daehyun turned around. Himchan walked out with a scarf around him.
"Nothing."
"You ran around so much and say nothing is going on? Come on. Just tell me. I'm your hyung."
"Jjinja, hyung. There's n...nothing really bothering me..." Himchan gave him the are-you-sure look. 
"If you say so. How about we go for a race?"
"Arasso. On the count of three! One! Two! Three!!" The both of them set off at the same time. Both catching up with each other's speed. They were laughing while running. Running really fast really took things off their mind. They both reached the house at the same time too.
"That was a great run," Himchan said and Daehyun nodded in agreement.
"You two sure can run fast," a voice startled them. Daehyun snarled.
"Werewolf! Show yourself!" He snapped.
"Alright. Alright but don't hurt me, ok? I don't mean any harm or whatsoever. You have my word on that." A boy walked out with both his hands up.
"What do you want here?" Himchan asked. The boy smiled.
"Nothing much really. I just came to check on Luna-sshi. I've always been around her."
"Why? Under whose orders were you to look after her?" Himchan continued his questioning calmly.
"That's a secret. As for why? It's so that she doesn't get hurt and even if she does, I would be able to bring her to the hospital quickly."
"What's your name?"
"Huang Zi Tao but you can call me Tao. I'm from China."
"A Chinese werewolf, huh? Well, Tao. Tell the one who ordered you that Luna would be safe with us. We would protect her with all our might so don't worry."
"I'm not worried at all. It's just that I myself find her amusing that's why I continue looking after her. Well, I shall see you another time. Bye bye!" He smirked and left. Daehyun wanted to chase him but stopped himself. His anger started to arouse though.
"Relax, Daehyun. Lets go back, arasso? He already said he isn't here to harm anyone. He promised." Daehyun punched the tree lightly. He didn't know where to direct his anger to. If only he had a punching bag. 
++++++++++++
[Luna's POV]
"Luna, get up. It's already morning," a sweet charming voice told me. I wanted to snuggle with the owner of the voice. He must be as charming as his voice.
"Yah! Don't hug me! Get off, Luna! Don't be such a byuntae!" My eyelids flickered. When I could finally see clearly, I realized I was hugging Daehyun's arm and he was very near me.
"Wah!!" I screamed and pushed Daehyun away. He stood up and patted his shirt.
"Finally. Come on. Hurry up and get ready! Yongguk hyung wants to show you something," Daehyun said and pulled me up at once. I squealed as I was lifted off the bed.
"What are you doing, Daehyun?!"
"Carrying you up before you doze of again."
"Put me down!" I snapped and he placed me onto the ground. What on earth is wrong with him in the morning?! I hurried into the toilet. My heart was pumping madly. That was so nerve wrecking. Damn it. I washed my face and brushed teeth quickly before running into the other room to get a new change of clothes and a towel.
After wearing my clothes, I hopped down the stairs and landed perfectly. Zelo who was just at the bottom of the stairs got shocked. He nearly fell down but quickly gained his stability.
"Whoa. What's up, Luna?"
"Oh! Morning, Zelo! Daehyun kept rushing me to get up because Yongguk wanted to show me something," I said in a breath. 
"Jjinja? He didn't tell me anything."
"Zelo, hurry up!!" We heard Jongup's voice coming from outside.
"Eh? What's wrong? Come on, Luna! Wanna feel some vampire speed?" He asked me. I nodded in excitement. He also smiled in excitement when I agreed. He hugged me and ran. Very very quickly. I couldn't even see my surroundings. Everything was blurry but he stopped as quickly as he started. When I came to my senses, I was grabbing Zelo's shirt really, really tight. He held my shoulders. My face was red and I felt like throwing up suddenly.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah. Just peachy," I mumbled and staggered.
"Careful. Maybe I moved too fast for your first time." My legs buckled and I was on the verge of fainting too. That was really too much for a first timer like me. I'm not even a vampire.
"Oh? Luna, why are you on the ground?" Daehyun asked while running over. He pulled me up and I leaned against him for support. "Zelo, what did you do?"
"I just sped up a little too much."
"I'm fine, Daehyun. Just really peachy," I said again.
"Guys, hurry over. There's a nice breeze now," Youngjae called out.
"Let's go slowly, Luna. Or do you want me to carry you?" Daehyun asked. I shook my head and eyed him with suspicion. 
What's up with him? Why is he suddenly so caring? Why happened to the cool mean him?